Information Security Enterprise Risk Lead
Axoni, New York City
Distributed Ledger Specialists
- Learn the company’s product suite and lead interactions with customer vendor management processes
- Operate and improve vulnerability management processes
- Lead the Risk Management Committee and oversee related processes
- Manage and improve security operations alert triage process
- Manage and improve the incident response process
- Maintain policy documentation related to InfoSec, Risk Management, and Incident Response
- Bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity or related field plus a minimum of 6 years of professional information security experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 4 years of professional information security experience
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Experience with control standards such as SOC2, ISO27K, PCI DSS, NIST, and/or CIS
- Experience with IDS, IPS, NBAD, UBA, AST, CVE, and/or AV tools
- Experience with Linux and AWS
- Experience with other cloud infrastructure a plus
- CISSP or CISM a plus
Axoni serves the world’s largest financial institutions and capital markets service providers with full stack blockchain solutions.
Want to learn more about Axoni? Visit Axoni's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.