Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world’s leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. Our diverse team focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact.
We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets. We are building a culture where our team feels valued and everyone is given an opportunity to grow and succeed. We try to live by our Core Values and demonstrate what we believe represent the kind of company we are working to build. These Values are: Delivery is everything; Choose Kindness; Be better every day.
Demand to implement our software is driving our need to grow and we are seeking qualified candidates for the Solutions Group. This will be a critical role working directly with clients and internal teams to analyze problems and present solutions, product plans, and proposals for client, product, and sales-driven activities. Candidates should have a passion for capital markets and emerging technology as well as a proven ability to manage complex projects by reducing and distilling process and subject matter complexity to discrete and manageable components.
You will facilitate assessment of new opportunities, participate in product development efforts, and live implementations from the initial discovery and idea formulation phase through to final delivery. You will need experience working in an agile environment, working closely with the business development, product managers, and engineering teams to manage large scale initiatives clients. You must be highly organized and demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills. We are
- Oversee the project management of internal and external project deliverables
- Facilitate the definition and management of project scope, goals, milestones and deliverables
- Direct and manage client engagements across all stakeholders
- Track and manage the budget and P&L for a given product line
- Report on project success criteria results and metrics
- Ensure effective communication with key customer stakeholders and internal management
- Collaborate with product teams to develop solutions on Axoni’s platform
- Provide subject matter expertise on financial products, capital markets, and associated workflows
- Work with clients to gather concrete business requirements and translate those into internal functional specifications and ultimately deliverable solutions
- 7+ years of experience within a financial technology firm, management consulting, professional services, and/or investment bank fixed income business
- Significant client facing experience and strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience leading financial system vendor implementations in investment banks and/or asset managers
- Familiarity with Agile Project Management methodology and best practices
- Experience and deep domain knowledge across multiple institutional asset classes; fixed income/debt capital markets preferred
- Experience in working with multiple cross-functional teams across a dynamic environment to deliver successful implementations of capital markets (or equivalent complexity) technology
- Proven capability and experience developing models and presentations suitable for clients and senior management
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation, writing, and modeling skills
- Fundamental technical proficiency preferred (e.g. basic computer science / programming concepts)
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Axoni serves the world’s largest financial institutions and capital markets service providers with full stack blockchain solutions.
Want to learn more about Axoni? Visit Axoni's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one