Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world’s leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. Our diverse team focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact.
We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets. We are building a culture where our team feels valued and everyone is given an opportunity to grow and succeed. We try to live by our Core Values and demonstrate what we believe represent the kind of company we are working to build. These Values are: Delivery is everything; Choose Kindness; Be better every day.
Axoni is seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for software development on our existing blockchain platform. The tech stack includes Go, Kafka, Postgres, Docker and more. We are looking for motivated individuals who are able to pick things up quickly. There will be a heavy emphasis on clean software development and maintainability of our systems. This is a role where we are willing to train, and a great opportunity for a developer looking to get hands-on with a blockchain actively used by the largest global financial institutions!
We are solving a unique problem space with the latest technologies and some of our own creations. We need individuals with a problem solving attitude and an eagerness to learn, experiment and grow.
This position will report into our Director of Engineering.
- Write code, primarily in Go, to enhance our Ethereum-based blockchain
- Build and implement robust, reusable, and maintainable code
- Collaborate with our internal stakeholders to address our end user needs
- Enhance our support and production engineers as level 3 on-call support to debug issues for our customers
- Collaborate with other engineers to maintain a high bar for quality and security in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Curious about solving problems over specific tools or technologies
- A quick learner who is always growing and hungry for new knowledge and skill sharing
- Able to work independently and move things forward with some ambiguity, but feel comfortable asking for help
- Professional programming experience (internships are fine too!) - we will train you on the job
- An understanding of blockchains and DLTs and are well-versed in the technical concepts
Nice to Haves:
- 2+ years of professional programming experience, 1+ years of Go experience
- Strong interest in the future of blockchain, fintech, and financial markets
- Familiarity with DevOps, Docker, Docker Compose, Kafka, Postgres, or AWS
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.