- Plan and deliver high impact brand campaigns across all consumer touch points, working across the marketing matrix to deliver a coordinated plan with a clear proposition.
- Be responsible for the development of brand campaigns and go-to-market strategy for brand campaigns and tentpole moments that meet our short- and long-term business goals.
- Guide creative development via internal creative stakeholders and external agencies
- Develop measurable KPIs and track the performance of campaigns to provide data-backed insights to optimize campaigns and find new opportunity areas
- Drive alignment with cross-functional teams to deliver integrated marketing campaigns. Cross-functional teams include: Product Marketing, Consumer Insights, Communications, Media, Creative, Media and Advertising Agencies, Growth Marketing
- Develop and share channel marketing best practices and benchmarks
- Work with internal and external media teams to build campaign media plans
- Drive growth and impact across all key business KPIs: brand health and new user growth
- Develop briefs to clearly communicate strategic plans to management, cross-functional partners and to the broader organization
- Driving Team excellence: Coaching junior marketing team members to evaluate their work, seek ways to improve campaigns and ultimately elevate execution
- Manage and allocate marketing budget across brand channels
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience spearheading successful brand engagements – delivering strategic solutions and bringing those solutions to life
- A track record as a brand marketer with experience directing highly visible integrated marketing campaigns in the LATAM region (specifically Mexico)
- Extensive experience managing and executing large scale, cross-functional consumer campaigns at a brand or agency
- Experience in people management in a cross functional marketing team
- You’ve brought to life strategic integrated marketing campaigns, application of research/insights, brand strategy, brand positioning, channel & comms planning, and campaign measurement & reporting
- Experience driving customer acquisition through the implementation of digital and traditional media strategies
- Experience in influencing cross-functional teams and defining operational success
- You’ve previously leveraged consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy
- Demonstrated talent at building collaborative partnerships with product partners and other cross-functional teams
- Experience managing multiple campaigns at the same time, and working with different internal and external teams to ensure programs are launched seamlessly, and to the highest impact
- Concrete/hands-on/operationally motivated, while also able to function at a high strategic level
- Strong budget and project management skills, attention to detail and communication
- Capability in quantitative data analysis; past performance in uncovering insights as well as areas of opportunity for business growth
- Commitment to high creative standards and pushing for constant innovation.
- Quantitative and analytical background, with excellent planning skills. The ability to bring strong business understanding and financial insight to track/lead marketing against concrete business objectives
- Strong believer in Bumble’s brand vision and values
- Interest in dating / social networking landscape
- Take the initiative in handling projects and anticipating needs
- Positive, committed, 'can-do' attitude and flexible approach
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter: thrives on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- Able to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Excellent communication, presentation, management, and interpersonal skills
At Badoo we believe there is someone for everyone. We have become the largest social discovery network in the world because we have created the best tools to connect people. Our many years of experience have given us great insights and experience which has helped us solve major challenges in the social discovery space, especially with issues around privacy, safety and security. This has enabled us to stay ahead of the curve and focus on innovation, pioneering many of today’s standard features, like location based matching.
Want to learn more about Badoo? Visit Badoo's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Home & Local Services (Remote)
Yelp, Remote, Remote, United States