BARK is a company building products, experiences, and entertainment for dogs and the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids and families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, and our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 50 million toys and treats to the dogs across the world and use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives and ways to make dogs happier.
But what kind of company is BARK? It's a company that has gone to the dogs. We are committed to a culture that is open, inclusive, generous, and enthusiastic — just like our pups. United by this dog-obsession, we embrace diversity of all stripes and spots. If your camera roll is 90% pictures of your dog, you belong here.
At BARK, we know that dogs aren't pets; they're family. Our people – crazy dog people – believe that their dogs deserve the best. The best treats, the best toys, the best seat on the couch. Together, we're driven to be the people our dogs think we are.
WHO WE’RE SNIFFIN' FOR:
Bark is a fast growing company with multiple business lines, so we are looking for an Engineer who will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting technical solutions for NetSuite that can keep up with the rapid growth and change of our business.
A successful candidate will be:
- Experienced - You have experience developing custom solutions on ERP Platforms - the quality of your experience is more important than the quantity!
- Collaborative - You will work closely with our finance and operational teams to continuously improve our NetSuite infrastructure
- Curious - You are excited and interested in understanding the processes your work impacts and the importance and 'Why?' of your work
You’ll be a key partner in enabling our team to generate accurate reporting used to manage our businesses by making sure the data from various systems (sales, inventory, payroll, etc.) are imported cleanly into NetSuite and that the configuration of the NetSuite application is in line with business needs
- Work with our finance and operational teams to understand our overall internal processes and systems and how they are interdependent
- Implement data imports and data normalization from various sources into Netsuite
- Create customized objects to meet specific business needs, including tables, fields and forms
- Develop custom code and scripts to support custom functionality
- Develop customized saved searches for shared business usage and to support integration needs
- Customize forms, including field grouping, tab design, and button placement and visibility
- Capture technical requirements and author technical design documents and test cases/scripts.
- Manage the NetSuite support process and diagnose problems by identifying and troubleshooting complex issues
- Manage upgrades and customizations to the NetSuite application\
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- 2 Years of experience developing custom solutions on ERP Platforms
- Experience with SQL and Python
- Experience creating custom records, custom fields, and saved searches
- Familiarity with retail, subscription eCommerce, product lifecycle management along with an understanding of financial processes
- Familiarity with NetSuite's Advanced Revenue Recognition Module
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in Manhattan, New York. We offer health insurance for both you and your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, and a dog to pet anytime you wish.
There are 80 million dogs in the US. Not all of them have their own BarkBox subscriptions…yet. But you can help. BarkBox is hiring, and employees get a spot in their sunny new office and health insurance for employee and pup (no joke).
Be a Better BarkBox Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BarkBox when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BarkBox? Visit BarkBox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Process and Knowledge Specialist
Senior UX Designer
Shape Security, Salt Lake City, Utah
Nextdoor, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Real Estate Transactions
Knotel, Knotel Washington, D.C.
Consulting Engineer - The Netherlands (Public Sector)
Elastic, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Shares Plan Manager