WHO WE’RE SNIFF’N FOR:
Are you a dog-loving talent seeker with an ability to identify great talent?
Are you passionate about candidate experience, ensuring that each candidate has a positive and memorable experience?
If so we need you at BARK! We need a strategic recruiter that loves sourcing top talent to partner with our business leaders to drive high growth hiring plans.
- Partner with hiring managers, interview teams, and senior leadership to create hiring strategies and execute on tactical recruiting plans.
- Build and maintain constant flow of candidates for various business driven roles, primarily creative, strategic growth, and affiliate marketing.
- Research and map out the talent pool in the industry; ideate and execute on innovative sourcing strategies, referral campaigns, and community focused events.
- Establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations.
- Manage hiring / interview process ensuring best possible experience for hiring teams and candidates.
- Work cross functionally within the people team as well as lead some special projects.
- Manage and maintain ATS and candidate pipeline analytics; tracking for efficiency gaps and reporting for optimization.
- Practice expert closing practices
- 2+ years experience building multi-channel pipelines of candidates who have expertise in marketing, creative and other strategic business areas.
- 4+ years experience partnering with internal business leaders and hiring managers to execute on hiring plans.
- 4+ years experience sourcing with a proven background of thoughtful sourcing techniques.
- 2+ years working as a part of a team, and is a team player who thrives in a fast pace collaborative environment.
- Has frequent and concise communication abilities
- Can laugh at themselves
- Loves learning and loves teaching / sharing knowledge
- Is a skilled listener (ability to restate what another has requested)
- Finds joy in work
- Is humble (Assumes they're not the smartest person in the room)
- Loves Dogs & Loves People
- Ability to travel up to 25%
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in New York City. We offer health insurance for you and your family (including canine members!), a 401k, wonderful team lunches, and countless dogs to pet anytime you wish.
There are 80 million dogs in the US. Not all of them have their own BarkBox subscriptions…yet. But you can help. BarkBox is hiring, and employees get a spot in their sunny new office and health insurance for employee and pup (no joke).
Be a Better BarkBox Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BarkBox when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BarkBox? Visit BarkBox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Montessori Leadership & Head Teacher Universal Application (Montessori Trained Candidates)
LePort Montessori, California: Orange County & San Diego