WHAT IS BarkShop?
BarkShop is the e-commerce branch of BARK, makers of BarkBox. We are committed to a dog's happiness through curating and creating cutting edge in toys, treats, chews, and wellness products.
WHO WE’RE SNIFFIN’ FOR:
Do digital marketing and paid social advertising make you howl? Does targeting dog lovers with quirky, irreverent creative sound like fun? If you answered yes to these questions, we should chat.
BARK is a fast-growing business for people who absolutely love dogs. The Marketing Manager will own a variety of paid acquisition channels on BarkShop (the e-commerce arm of Bark), ranging from paid social, search engine marketing, display advertising and other test channels.
We're looking for a growth hacker who can manage the tools themselves and not rely on agencies. Somebody who is an analytical, hard-working digital campaign junkie that gets your fix by analyzing/optimizing campaigns, rolling out new creative and copy, identifying new ways to scale, and looking for ways to drive down CPAs across multiple channels. Somebody with a proven testing methodology, and ability to provide detailed reporting on a daily basis.
- Set up, launch, optimize and efficiently scale all campaigns in paid social (mostly Facebook/Instagram)
- Test new digital channels.
- Provide daily reporting on performance and analysis of how to improve.
- 3-6 years of experience in retail/e-commerce startup scaling paid marketing channels and platforms, with paid social (especially Facebook/Instagram, secondarily Pinterest/Snapchat/Youtube/Twitter) as your primary expertise.
- Strong knowledge of paid search/shopping Google/yahoo/Bing and display advertising is a plus, and if expertise is deep enough this candidate could manage both all these channels.
- Strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail. Data should speak to you.Expert knowledge of Excel: pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
- Strong understanding of site analytics and landing page optimization.
- Good eye for being able to convey to designer what type of social ads work and working knowledge of creating your own.
- Experience with photoshop, gif creation, ad copy skills is a plus
- You are obsessed with making dogs happy and healthy.
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in Manhattan, New York. We offer health insurance for both you and your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, and a dog to pet anytime you wish.
There are 80 million dogs in the US. Not all of them have their own BarkBox subscriptions…yet. But you can help. BarkBox is hiring, and employees get a spot in their sunny new office and health insurance for employee and pup (no joke).
Be a Better BarkBox Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BarkBox when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BarkBox? Visit BarkBox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Membership Sales Advisor
Forward, Newport Beach
Strategist, CRM & Email
Email Aptitude, Walpole, MA (Boston Area Office)
Care Partner Marketing Specialist
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
Thumbtack, San Francisco
Sr. Demand Generation Manager
HashiCorp, Headquarters - San Francisco or Remote USA
Getaround, SF Peninsula, CA