Bark is seeking a Paid Social Manager, responsible for the management of one of our most crucial customer acquisition channels. Responsibilities will include owning and managing the paid social metric goals channels in partnership with our Agency. You will own and oversee campaigns and content across all social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, LINE, and others.. You will manage all aspects of paid social campaigns, including media planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, reporting, pixel placement and management, budget pacing, as well as a strong partnership with creative and other channel managers (affiliates, paid search, etc.).
This is a role where you’ll be expected to jump in, roll up your sleeves, and get into the details of strategically allocating budgets, managing campaigns, and maximizing ROI. You will often act as day-to-day subject matter expert across our departments, provide strategic recommendations, analysis, and reporting to drive our subscriber growth
- Plan, launch, QA, optimize, and report on paid social media campaigns
- Handle daily campaign management including monitoring pacing/delivery, tracking optimizations, and escalating issues
- Become an expert on social audience performance and testing, i.e. how to reach them and bring them into the acquisition funnel
- Lead weekly/monthly reporting, both internally and externally, with the goal of building best practices and iterating on what works
- Designing and executing tests (platform, placement, ad units, bid type, audience, etc.) that improve the efficiency of our efforts
- Contribute to constantly developing and sophisticating our approach to paid social
- Educate internal teams and clients on best practices, platform updates and new products
- Strong partnership with Account Team on the Platform side.
- Identify actionable opportunities for growth, as informed by data analysis
- 2-3 years of paid media buying experience
- Flexibility and Knowledge of Paid Social being “always on”
- Mastery of paid social platforms and self-serve UIs, including Facebook/Instagram (Smartly), Snapchat, and Twitter and understanding the nuances of each
- Familiarity with social publishing tools
- Familiarity with web analytics, Google Analytics and Amplitude preferred
- High level of analytical and data skills (aggregation, cleaning, sorting via Excel)
- Inherent interest in paid social, media, video, and emerging trends
- Understanding of paid social creative best practices, and having an eye for creative quality
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task – specifically as it pertains to highly effective social copywriting, swift response to feedback and work on multiple campaigns
- Consultative, communicative approach and enthusiasm for educating internal teams and clients
- Facebook Blueprint Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
There are 80 million dogs in the US. Not all of them have their own BarkBox subscriptions…yet. But you can help. BarkBox is hiring, and employees get a spot in their sunny new office and health insurance for employee and pup (no joke).
Be a Better BarkBox Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BarkBox when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BarkBox? Visit BarkBox's website.
Jobs You May Like
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
International Marketing Intern
Strava, Bristol, UK
Slovenian Digital Marketing Consultant (part-time)
Senior Marketing Manager, Enterprise (Contract)
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Creative Project Manager, CRM & Email
Email Aptitude, Portland, OR (or Remote, West Coast)
Assistant Editor (CONTRACT)
Fitbit, US - San Francisco