ABOUT BARK EATS:
The BARK Eats team is bringing your dog's sophisticated palate into the 21st century. We're creating the future of every dog's relationship with food. As BARK’s latest venture, we have big goals to serve dogs around the globe - but we have a huge advantage in our relationships with so many awesome dogs already. This is a huge market that's wide open for the innovation we're bringing in both product AND service. We’re adding entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed problem solvers to our team to help bring this big vision to life.
WHO WE'RE SNIFFIN' FOR:
As a Fulfillment Associate you will have the responsibility to fulfill our customers’ orders accurately and efficiently. You'll play a key role in supporting our vision of feeding DOGS across America! They are responsible for mindfully getting the right product, to the right customer, with perfect accuracy while having fun doing it! Under the leadership of the Warehouse Operations Manager and/or Supervisor, this position supports all areas of the distribution center including processing, packing, receiving, shipping, inventory, and general housekeeping. Based on business needs, some of our Associates will have the opportunity to work across and develop in other warehouse departments as well as potential to gain training in additional leadership duties. In addition to supporting DC operations, they also engage in training, team building, meeting’s, and personal development.
- Processes, packs, and prepares orders in a timely and accurate manner as assigned by leadership
- Meets or exceeds engineered metrics i.e. units picked per hour/orders per hour
- Food Safety is our number one priority and with that comes the responsibility for maintaining a safe work
- environment. This always includes keeping the warehouse clean and organized.
- Responsible for performing job duties in accordance with DC guidelines
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned by leadership
- May be flexed to different tasks dependent daily workload
- Capable of adapting to third party technologies (Airtable, Google applications, Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel,
- Word), etc.)
- Excellent counting skills and detail focused
- Ability to meet schedule shifts and have reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs frequently
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment
- Flexible and adaptable with schedule which could include late days, working required holidays, some weekends with occasional after hour requirements
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to provide value added feedback
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka don't take yourself too seriously
BARK is a company building products, experiences, and entertainment for dogs and the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids and families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, and our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 50 million toys and treats to the dogs across the world and use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives and ways to make dogs happier.
But what kind of company is BARK? It's a company that has gone to the dogs. We are committed to a culture that is open, inclusive, generous, and enthusiastic — just like our pups. United by this dog-obsession, we embrace diversity of all stripes and spots. If your camera roll is 90% pictures of your dog, you belong here.
At BARK, we know that dogs aren't pets; they're family. Our people – crazy dog people – believe that their dogs deserve the best. The best treats, the best toys, the best seat on the couch. Together, we're driven to be the people our dogs think we are.
There are 80 million dogs in the US. Not all of them have their own BarkBox subscriptions…yet. But you can help. BarkBox is hiring, and employees get a spot in their sunny new office and health insurance for employee and pup (no joke).
Be a Better BarkBox Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BarkBox when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BarkBox? Visit BarkBox's website.
The global destination for luxury fashion