ABOUT BARK EATS:
The BARK Eats team is bringing your dog's sophisticated palate into the 21st century. We're creating the future of every dog's relationship with food. As BARK’s latest venture, we have big goals to serve dogs around the globe - but we have a huge advantage in our relationships with so many awesome dogs already. This is a huge market that's wide open for the innovation we're bringing in both product AND service. We’re adding entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed problem solvers to our team to help bring this big vision to life.
WHO WE'RE SNIFFIN' FOR:
We are on the hunt for a Customer On-boarding Associate to join our team. You will have responsibility for communicating with potential customers and building a custom meal plan for their dog(s). We will train you with all the knowledge you need about dog health and nutrition so you can help guide new pups to their perfect meal plan. Great customer service skills are also a must!
- Communicate with all incoming potential customers via text and phone. Establishing trust is a must as they will be trusting you to build their pup’s meal plan.
- Create a custom meal plan for each dog taking into account a customer’s budget, preferences, and the dog’s needs.
- Onboard a customer, schedule their delivery, and sign them up
- Stay in touch with and up to date with the operations team to make sure we are working within their constraints and objectives.
- High attention to detail.
- Receive and surface feedback and trends to the growth team so we can make changes to our process and marketing practices.
- MUST LOVE DOGS and their people
- Must be patient, personable and obsessed with attention to detail.
- Experience with customer service or in a customer-facing environment.
- Candidates must be flexible to work weekends and/or night shifts
- Entrepreneurial spirit: excited to pilot and pioneer new initiatives, eager to own responsibilities
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as a team
- Must be in the Columbus, Ohio area
NICE TO HAVES:
- 2+ years experience in a customer facing role.
- Familiarity with the pet industry, dog food industry, and/or dog nutrition
- Familiarity with CRM and Database tools.
- Flawless oral and written communication skills
BARK is a company building products, experiences, and entertainment for dogs and the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids and families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, and our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 50 million toys and treats to the dogs across the world and use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives and ways to make dogs happier.
But what kind of company is BARK? It's a company that has gone to the dogs. We are committed to a culture that is open, inclusive, generous, and enthusiastic — just like our pups. United by this dog-obsession, we embrace diversity of all stripes and spots. If your camera roll is 90% pictures of your dog, you belong here.
At BARK, we know that dogs aren't pets; they're family. Our people – crazy dog people – believe that their dogs deserve the best. The best treats, the best toys, the best seat on the couch. Together, we're driven to be the people our dogs think we are.
There are 80 million dogs in the US. Not all of them have their own BarkBox subscriptions…yet. But you can help. BarkBox is hiring, and employees get a spot in their sunny new office and health insurance for employee and pup (no joke).
Be a Better BarkBox Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BarkBox when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BarkBox? Visit BarkBox's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.