WHO WE ARE:
The FP&A team supports the business by producing budgets, forecasts, analysis, and monthly management financials for the company. As part of this fast-paced team, you'll view financials through a critical eye, constantly looking for variances or anomalies in data and trends. You'll use this analysis to ensure financial accuracy, provide insight on business performance, and discuss strategies for improvement. Every day you'll partner and collaborate with stakeholders across the org to review financial performance and to update rolling forecasts on an ongoing basis. Basically we ensure the company is always on track to meeting (or beating!) its goals so we can make ALL dogs happy.
WHO WE’RE SNIFFIN’ FOR:
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated FP&A Manager to join our Financial Planning & Analysis team. The FP&A Manager will be responsible for driving business performance and predictability through financial planning, value-added reporting and analysis, and financial partnership with key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Collaborate directly with stakeholders across the organization, analyzing and projecting KPIs and all facets of revenue/expense, with the objective of accurately forecasting performance and nurturing sound financial decision-making.
- Manage the company’s long-term financial models, including forecasting, budgeting, resource allocation, and long-range planning.
- Develop KPIs to track team/company-level performance and identify opportunities for growth or increased efficiency.
- Build, maintain, and improve financial reporting to measure and track results against expectations.
- Communicate results and trends to management with appropriate recommendations for action when results drift from the forecast.
- Partner with Accounting to identify and execute on key milestones as the company matures.
- 5-7 years of industry experience with budgeting/planning, financial modeling, and decision analytics (e.g., FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking, private equity). + 1 year of experience in a managerial role
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a background of strong financial acumen and applied knowledge of customer acquisition cost (CAC), payback period measurement, lifetime value (LTV), and all related concepts.
- Driven self-starter who enjoys rolling up her/his sleeves and building complex financial models in Excel or other planning applications.
- Comfort with an ever-changing environment and ability to quickly adapt on the fly.
- A knack for taking raw data, analyzing it, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations.
- Previous experience working in a startup/high-growth environment preferred.
- Experience with NetSuite and financial planning/business intelligence tools a plus.
- MBA a plus.
BARK is a company building products, experiences, and entertainment for dogs and the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids and families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, and our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys and treats to the dogs across the world and use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives and ways to make dogs happier.
There are 80 million dogs in the US. Not all of them have their own BarkBox subscriptions…yet. But you can help. BarkBox is hiring, and employees get a spot in their sunny new office and health insurance for employee and pup (no joke).
Be a Better BarkBox Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BarkBox when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BarkBox? Visit BarkBox's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Jobs You May Like
Werkstudent im Bereich Buchhaltung (m/w/d)