WHO WE ARE:
The Enterprise Systems team designs and builds the company's foundational enterprise and business systems. We're dynamic and agile, and act as the glue between multiple teams. We focus on integrating systems and automating processes to eliminate manual work, ensure accurate information dissemination, and improve general communication among various departments. On a daily basis, this team interacts with our customer-centric technology team, various operational teams, and our accounting & finance teams. We work hard, but we never forget to have fun, mostly because our dogs refuse to let us get too serious.
WHO WE’RE SNIFFIN’ FOR:
We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated NetSuite Solutions Architect to join our Enterprise Financial Systems team. The NetSuite Solutions Architect will report to our Enterprise Architect and will be responsible for helping build out NetSuite solutions that generate accurate reporting enabling us to better manage our business.
- Help drive NetSuite solutions from start to finish including requirements gathering, technical design and documentation, and testing
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architect for Financial Systems on solution design, scoping out larger projects and working to build out a complex scalable financial system architecture
- Work cross-functionally with our project managers, finance team, platform and data, and operational teams to understand our overall internal processes and systems and how they are interdependent
- Support existing and forthcoming software connected to NetSuite including FP&A tool, PLM and Ezcom Lingo
- Empower end users through support of daily requests, documentation of new and existing process, and training
- 1-3 years of NetSuite experience including system implementation
- NetSuite ERP Consultant and/or Admin Certification Preferred
- Strong understanding of basic accounting and supply chain management topics
- Driven self-starter who enjoys rolling up their sleeves and taking on complex challenges. Ready to make a flow chart and figure out the functional and technical needs to turn an idea into a reality.
- Understanding of integration and scripting capabilities within NetSuite and through Boomi
- Basic scripting ability a plus
- Comfort with an ever-changing environment and ability to quickly adapt on the fly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with the team and cross functionally.
- Previous experience working in a startup/high-growth environment preferred.
BARK is a company building products, experiences, and entertainment for dogs and the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids and families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, and our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys and treats to the dogs across the world and use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives and ways to make dogs happier.
There are 80 million dogs in the US. Not all of them have their own BarkBox subscriptions…yet. But you can help. BarkBox is hiring, and employees get a spot in their sunny new office and health insurance for employee and pup (no joke).
Be a Better BarkBox Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BarkBox when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BarkBox? Visit BarkBox's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.