WHO WE ARE:
WHO WE’RE SNIFFIN’ FOR:
We are currently looking for a detail oriented, dog-obsessed Planner to support our “Add-to-Box” and E-Commerce business. The ideal candidate for this role will be a creative problem solver, master of data and inventory, and of course, dog-obsessed. This role will help us plan and forecast our autoship programs and well as allocate and manage inventory to maximize revenue opportunities cross platform. The right candidate will enjoy learning about our unique and growing business and proactively tackling any challenges of scaling new business initiatives in a fast-paced cross-functional environment.
- Responsible for replenishment planning and forecasting for purchasing retention and subscription products
- Mange OTB, inventory allocation and partner on upcoming assortment planning and buys
- Maintain & create reports from large data sets using excel and any other applicable tools
- Synthesize data to understand business trends and provide forward-thinking insight.
- Troubleshoot operational issues and work cross functionally to solve and prevent negative customer facing experiences
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of inventory planning and forecasting experience required, ideally e-commerce
- Experience wearing “multiple hats” and creative problem solving
- Experience & comfort working with and analyzing large data sets
- Expert in Excel, SQL is a plus
- Proactive thinker and scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit
- Must love dogs
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in Manhattan, New York. We offer health insurance for both you and your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, and a dog to pet anytime you wish.
BARK is a company building products, experiences, and entertainment for dogs and the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids and families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, and our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys and treats to the dogs across the world and use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives and ways to make dogs happier.
There are 80 million dogs in the US. Not all of them have their own BarkBox subscriptions…yet. But you can help. BarkBox is hiring, and employees get a spot in their sunny new office and health insurance for employee and pup (no joke).
Be a Better BarkBox Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BarkBox when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BarkBox? Visit BarkBox's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange