- Work directly with C-team and product line GMs to organize and prioritize key business, growth and operational initiatives, all with the focus on creating the best customer experience
- Develop prioritization criteria for strategic projects rooted in customer experience insights and data, along with cross-functional team goals
- Own weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews as well as gate reviews to help and hold accountable all business and ops leaders track to our goals. Lead discussion on variance to goals and identify resources and/or execution issues and opportunities
- Develop the process to allocate resources from across the organization to key projects and own all of them to completion
- Partner with FP&A to drive financial bridges for business operational performance and business cases
- Step into functional roles to organize and lead initiatives when necessary
- Quickly hire and build a high performing team to support all of the above
- 15+ years of experience in high-performing, high-growth organizations
- Deep functional experience in customer experience, logistics, data, along with broader operational experience is a must
- Track record of running large teams, solving complex customer experience problems with an underlying bend towards growth and operational excellence
- Track record of hiring and developing talent at the highest level
Here at BARK, we love dogs and their people. We’re looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (we’re not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs and their people through our products, events, and experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, and our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys and treats to the dogs across the world and use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives and ways to make magic between dogs and their people. We’ve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.
There are 80 million dogs in the US. Not all of them have their own BarkBox subscriptions…yet. But you can help. BarkBox is hiring, and employees get a spot in their sunny new office and health insurance for employee and pup (no joke).
Be a Better BarkBox Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BarkBox when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BarkBox? Visit BarkBox's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.