Lead Technical Recruiter
BarkBox, New York, NY; Seattle, WA; Columbus, OH
A monthly box of dog goodies
WHO WE ARE:
The People Team is responsible for making sure everything runs smoothly. And by “everything,” we mean EVERYTHING: events, facilities maintenance, recruiting, payroll & benefits, HR, people data analytics, IT & InfoSec - you name it, we own it. We work smart, efficiently, and humbly to ensure BARK as a whole is set up for success, whether that means keeping the cold brew keg full or navigating BARK through a global pandemic. Our philosophy is work hard, laugh hard, pet lots of pups. We keep the BARK train rolling and our pups and their parents happy. Come aboard!
WHO WE’RE SNIFFIN' FOR:
We are looking for a rock star Recruiter to lead our Technical Recruiting efforts across our organization. This person will partner closely with our tech leads and drive our high growth hiring plans. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the tech landscape, be a curious and innovative sourcer, passionate about candidate experience, and most importantly, love dogs.
- Be the technical expert on our recruiting team
- Partner closely with tech leaders on hiring & interviewing plans
- Build and maintain constant flow of tech candidates for roles across our four tech squads
- Research and map out the talent pool in the industry; ideate and execute on innovative sourcing strategies, referral campaigns, and community focused events.
- Establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations.
- Manage and maintain ATS and candidate pipeline analytics; tracking for efficiency gaps and reporting for optimization.
- Assist with initiatives to highlight our unique engineering culture (i.e. LinkedIn posts, tech blog entries, community events, etc.)
- Practice expert closing practices
- 5+ years experience sourcing/recruiting tech candidates with a proven background of thoughtful sourcing techniques
- 2+ years of working in an in house environment, preferably at a tech start up
- 1+ years of experience managing a team or in a lead capacity
- Experience working across a wide variety of technical roles, from entry level to management
- Ability to laugh at yourself
- Loves dogs
This position is a full-time position. It is located on-site at our office in New York, NY. We offer health insurance for both you and your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, cold brew on tap, and a dog to pet anytime you wish.
Here at BARK, we love dogs and their people. We’re looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (we’re not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs and their people through our products, events, and experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, and our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys and treats to the dogs across the world and use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives and ways to make magic between dogs and their people. We’ve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.
There are 80 million dogs in the US. Not all of them have their own BarkBox subscriptions…yet. But you can help. BarkBox is hiring, and employees get a spot in their sunny new office and health insurance for employee and pup (no joke).
Be a Better BarkBox Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BarkBox when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BarkBox? Visit BarkBox's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.