Designer, Super Chewer
New York, NY/ Full-Time
WHO WE ARE:
The Creative team is responsible for all creative work across toys and product design, product development, marketing, and photography. We're a diverse group of creatives coming from all sorts of backgrounds. We pride ourselves on being funny and innovative in order for us to create magical experiences for dogs and their people. We don't take ourselves too seriously, and love finding inspiration in unexpected places.
WHO WE’RE SNIFFIN’ FOR:
We’re looking for a strong Designer who will work on conceptual storytelling, defining style, and executing an array of marketing creative across digital, social and print for the Super Chewer brand! You must be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, have exceptional digital design skills, and obviously must love dogs!
- Assist with concepting cutting edge creative work
- Execute a range of creative advertising content, with a strong focus on digital including emails, banner ads, social media content, etc. Some print content as well!
- Collaborate with internal Copy and Photo teams to develop outstanding creative concepts and campaign materials
- Collaborate with growth channel leads to develop and test different creative executions, iterate and bring learnings into each new creative assignment
- Work closely with product designers and other stakeholders to further develop and advance the Super Chewer brand and visual identity
- Manage design quality throughout all phases of a project
- Speak articulately and collaborate with digital marketing team members, content writers, and developers
- You’ve got 3-4 years of working experience
- Significant experience in digital advertising and marketing design
- Should have some experience working on conceptualizing campaigns and be fully comfortable in hands on design
- Full proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite required
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Experience and/or interest in motion graphics is a plus!
- Experience in paid social media is a major plus!
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Have a portfolio of successfully launched work that demonstrate strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Be organized, work gracefully under pressure and switch between projects seamlessly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate business insights into creative execution
- Excellent collaboration skills
This position is a full-time position. It is located at our office in New York but open to remote possibility as well. We offer health insurance for both you and your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, cold brew on tap, and a dog to pet anytime you wish.
ABOUT BARK Here at BARK, we love dogs and their people. We’re looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (we’re not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs and their people through our products, events, and experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, and our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys and treats to the dogs across the world and use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives and ways to make magic between dogs and their people. We’ve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.
There are 80 million dogs in the US. Not all of them have their own BarkBox subscriptions…yet. But you can help. BarkBox is hiring, and employees get a spot in their sunny new office and health insurance for employee and pup (no joke).
Be a Better BarkBox Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BarkBox when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BarkBox? Visit BarkBox's website.
Impact everything around you.