BARK is sniffing around for a talented on-site Photo Editor who is inspired by dogs and wants to spend every day creating works of arf! You will work out of our NYC office and be responsible for editing, researching and managing all photo content for BARK. BARK is a fast-growing business for people who absolutely love dogs.
- QA ing images on the BARK sites
- QA ing photo retouching
- Tracking images (between retoucher, archive and team members)
- Responsible for Cropping images for use
- Keeping and maintaining retouching notes
- Image selects/edits for marketing collateral, website, design
- Delivering images to other teams
- Archiving and tagging images for the server
- Maintaining an organized server
- Liaison between Merch and Photo teams
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite, Media Pro, Capture One, Global Edit or some other digital asset management system
- Be able and willing to work in a collaborative environment and adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Have excellent time management skills and ability to meet quick turnaround times
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, fluid environment, handling a variety of assignments and technologies.
- 2+ years of relevant photo editing experience
- MUST LOVE DOGS!
We're dog people. Crazy dog people. BARK (that's us) launched in 2012 with BarkBox, our monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats and clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 40 million of our favorite things to the dogs in our pack, and we've used that accumulated expertise to create our own products, experiences, and content.
At BARK, we know that dogs aren't pets; they're family. Our people, crazy dog people, believe that their dogs deserve the best. The best treats, the best toys, the best seat on the couch. Together, we're driven to be the people our dogs think we are.
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in Manhattan, New York. We offer health insurance for both you and your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, and a dog to pet anytime you wish.
There are 80 million dogs in the US. Not all of them have their own BarkBox subscriptions…yet. But you can help. BarkBox is hiring, and employees get a spot in their sunny new office and health insurance for employee and pup (no joke).
Be a Better BarkBox Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at BarkBox when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about BarkBox? Visit https://www.barkbox.com/
Jobs You May Like
Freelance Writer, Austin
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - Austin
Freelance Writer, London
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - London
Deputy Digital Editor
Time Inc., New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer - VOD
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Assistant Photo Producer
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Freelance Assistant Editor, Branded Video
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles