Head of Global Customer Success
Basis Technology, US, UK or Canada
Data is messy. We make sense of it.
Basis Technology, the world leader in enterprise text analytics technology, is looking for a Head of Customer Success to join our growing team. Basis deploys “AI That Works” to customers around the world operating in a variety of fields and uses. Our technology helps enterprises and governments make sense of unstructured information across 55 different human languages in ways that help them better serve customers and constituents globally.
The Head of Global Customer Success will be the founder of a new Customer Success function for Basis’s Rosette text analytics business, playing a key role in our clients’ success and contributing to Basis’s growth.
- Define, articulate, and execute on a long-term vision for the Customer Success organization, working across the Rosette organization to gather input and build executive consensus
- Drive continuous engagement with customers throughout their lifecycle, starting with onboarding and continuing through retention and growth
- Assist customers in maximizing their success with their Rosette products, coordinate and marshal internal expertise and resources to help customers achieve their goal, and generally serve as customers’ champion
- Develop deep understanding of key customers’ business--from the corporate to the functional/technical level--in order to drive strategic account plans
- Maximize customer retention through proactive engagement and management of the renewal process
- Sustain existing and build new relationships with key stakeholders throughout the customers’ organizations
- Collaborate with Sales to identify, strategize, and coordinate opportunities for expansion and growth
- Plan the expansion of the Customer Success team and build a goals-driven approach to communicating the value and needs of Customer Success to all parts of the organization
- 7 years experience in Customer Success roles in high-growth, B2B technology companies
- Strong leadership experience, including 3-5 years recruiting, coaching, and mentoring high-performing teams
- Proven ability to drive complex, cross-functional projects
- Superior communication skills, with the ability to engage a wide range of business audiences, from senior business leaders to software developers
- Excellent analytical skills
- Business-level fluency with enterprise software and AI concepts
- Ability to work remotely and travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Basis Technology
About We’re the leading provider of software solutions for extracting meaningful intelligence from multilingual text and digital devices Our mission is to improve the process of extracting meaningful intelligence from unstructured multilingual text and digital devices by developing the industry’s best software. Since our founding in 1995, our products and services have been used by over two hundred major firms, including Amazon.com, EMC, Endeca/Oracle, Exalead/Dassault, Fujitsu, Google, Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft, Oracle, and governments around the world. Our language analysis and digital forensics software are widely used in the U.S. defense and intelligence industry by firms such as BBN, CACI, Lockheed Martin, MITRE, Northrop Grumman, and SAIC. We’re also the top provider of Asian linguistic technology to web search engines, including Ask.com, Google, Microsoft Bing, and Yahoo!. Through these relationships, we’ve developed a reputation for deep expertise in computational linguistics and digital forensics, an uncompromising commitment to providing quality software and services, and dedication to serving our customers’ needs with unparalleled support. Our Rosette linguistics platform uses state of the art natural language processing techniques to improve information retrieval, text mining, machine learning, statistics, and computational linguistics. Rosette provides capabilities like identifying the language of incoming text, providing a normalized representation in Unicode, and locating names, places and other key concepts from a body of unstructured text. Rosette is the world’s most widely-used family of commercial software products for multilingual information retrieval. Its reliability, scalability, accuracy, and strict compliance with industry and international standards have been put to the test in high volume transaction environments, such as Google’s multilingual search engine, PeopleSoft’s human capital management software, and Amazon.com’s global e-commerce system. Our digital forensics group provides investigative services and software to make examiners more efficient. They develop solutions that focus on speed, ease of use, and extensibility for incident responders, corporate investigators, law enforcement, and the military. The digital forensics group are the primary contributors to several open source projects, including Autopsy and The Sleuth Kit, for which they provide commercial add-ons, training, and support.
Want to learn more about Basis Technology? Visit Basis Technology's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one