Beam is disrupting a $7.5 billion compliance software market. Beam’s scalable technologies incorporate new data sources for our bank and fintech partners, helping make the financial system safer while maximizing the value and utility of critical compliance resources. As the recruiter for Beam, you will be building out our sales and development teams and helping to cultivate a positive and productive company culture.
Beam is a rapidly growing venture-backed startup led by industry veterans. With a strong product vision and an experienced development team, our product has been well-received by customers and we’re excited to grow. You will play a key role in supporting our quickly expanding team by finding and hiring best in class talent that fits our values, culture, and operational needs.
Our main office is located in the financial district of San Francisco and we offer a generous full range of benefits.
- Drive end to end recruiting strategies for roles across Beam (Primarily sales and engineering)
- Leverage creative and relevant sourcing strategies to attract qualified candidates; proactively source talent, screen and qualify candidates and build candidate pools of talent for new markets.
- Collaborate with leadership to understand hiring needs, define sourcing strategies and drive results throughout the end-to-end recruiting process.
- Play a critical role in ensuring we hire the best talent across all job functional areas including technical positions when required.
- Be data driven and analytical by defining and aligning to key measures of success for your hiring groups; you will have an eye towards being metrics and results provide regular progress updates to leaders.
- Leverage our ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure you are employing effective, efficient and results-driven recruiting processes.
- Effectively utilize social/digital platforms to build pipelines.
- Uphold and deliver a consistently unparalleled candidate experience--manage candidate flow and accurately track candidates throughout our process; ensure timely follow up with candidates and seamless coordination of candidates across interview days.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years successfully doing full cycle recruiting.
- Experience navigating simple and complex recruiting scenarios in a competitive job market.
- Experience overseeing the end-to-end recruiting efforts for multiple business groups.
- High level sourcing skills--you have hands-on experience in applicant tracking system Greenhouse, yet you never rely solely on it to generate your candidate flow; you love the hunt to find the perfect candidate and actively engage in sourcing outside of Greenhouse.
- You have a strong track-record of executing position-specific sourcing strategies and finding great talent.
- You have a highly-tuned intuition and judgement when it comes to candidates and are an exceptional assessor of talent.
- Proven partnership and relationship skills across the company and external partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected characteristic. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for Hiring, Beam will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Beam Solutions
Innovative Compliance for the Future of Finance.
Beam uses machine learning and new data sources to offer better compliance software for fintechs, banks, broker-dealers, entities utilizing blockchain, and other regulated financial groups. Our API-based SaaS platform helps customers dramatically reduce false positives and enhance transaction monitoring. Beam exceeds anti-money laundering (AML), know-your-customer (KYC) and suspicious activity reporting (SARs) regulatory requirements and maximizes compliance resources - all for substantially less cost than the current standard. The company is led and advised by industry and regulatory veterans.
We are a small and dedicated team on a mission to change the way companies prevent and detect money laundering, terrorism and related crime. If you are passionate about leveraging modern technology to make the world a better place we want to talk to you about joining us. Beam offers generous benefits, vacation and equity -- we believe a healthy work-life balance and happy employees make for a stronger company.
To be the industry leader in providing software to financial services companies for the prevention, detection and reporting of criminal and other suspicious activity.
Constantly apply and adopt the latest technological trends and creative innovation to change the way companies detect money laundering, terrorism and related crime. We aim to help our partners go beyond satisfying government requirements, to minimize reputational risk and genuinely address harmful activity.
Beam’s solution brings explainable AI and new data sources to address a widespread, costly problem.
Our Core Values
Browse our open positions to get a feel for what you will embark on with us.
Want to learn more about Beam Solutions? Visit Beam Solutions's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bulk Handling Systems
Technical Support Engineer
Bulk Handling Systems, Bulk Handling Systems