Senior Account Executive
Beam Solutions, San Francisco, CA
Innovative Compliance for the Future of Finance
Beam is a rapidly growing venture-backed startup led by industry veterans that are disrupting the $7.5 billion compliance software market. Beam’s technology helps make the financial system safer by increasing the effectiveness of our clients’ compliance teams. With a strong product vision and an experienced development team, our product has been well-received by customers and we’re excited to continue growing.
That is where you come in. You will be an early member of our sales crew, focused on signing fintechs, small banks, credit unions, and broker-dealers. We are looking for an experienced and outgoing sales professional with a proven track record of success selling software as a service. We need an energetic candidate who will work well with our fast-moving team.
Our main office is located in the Jackson Square area of San Francisco and we offer a generous full range of benefits.
- Identify potential customers and run the sales process from end to end.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective customers, ranging from executives to development teams.
- Lead demos and discovery sessions with target customers.
- Systematically track client and prospect interactions (in Salesforce) and keep records of product feedback and client issues to report to operations.
- Maintain an understanding of competitive markets space to effectively position Beam.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets within schedule.
- Travel as required (roughly 25-50 percent) for the role.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5+ years of experience with sales in the fintech and/or financial services industries.
- A fired up attitude about helping build a growing company.
- Experience selling software as a service.
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, SalesLoft, Excel and Powerpoint
- Bonus points if you have experience selling to banks, credit unions or broker-dealers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected characteristic. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for Hiring, Beam will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Beam Solutions
Innovative Compliance for the Future of Finance.
Beam uses machine learning and new data sources to offer better compliance software for fintechs, banks, broker-dealers, entities utilizing blockchain, and other regulated financial groups. Our API-based SaaS platform helps customers dramatically reduce false positives and enhance transaction monitoring. Beam exceeds anti-money laundering (AML), know-your-customer (KYC) and suspicious activity reporting (SARs) regulatory requirements and maximizes compliance resources - all for substantially less cost than the current standard. The company is led and advised by industry and regulatory veterans.
We are a small and dedicated team on a mission to change the way companies prevent and detect money laundering, terrorism and related crime. If you are passionate about leveraging modern technology to make the world a better place we want to talk to you about joining us. Beam offers generous benefits, vacation and equity -- we believe a healthy work-life balance and happy employees make for a stronger company.
To be the industry leader in providing software to financial services companies for the prevention, detection and reporting of criminal and other suspicious activity.
Constantly apply and adopt the latest technological trends and creative innovation to change the way companies detect money laundering, terrorism and related crime. We aim to help our partners go beyond satisfying government requirements, to minimize reputational risk and genuinely address harmful activity.
Beam’s solution brings explainable AI and new data sources to address a widespread, costly problem.
Our Core Values
Browse our open positions to get a feel for what you will embark on with us.