Head of Integrations Engineering
Beam is disrupting a $7.5 billion compliance software market. Beam’s scalable technologies incorporate new data sources for our bank and fintech partners, helping make the financial system safer while maximizing the value and utility of critical compliance resources. As the Head of Integrations Engineering for Beam, you will be leading the delivery of client integrations with the Beam platform and building the integrations team from the ground up.
Beam is a rapidly growing venture-backed startup led by industry veterans. With a strong product vision and an experienced development team, our product is filling a tremendous gap in the market today. Our Head of Integrations Engineering will be a player-coach building a high-performing integrations team, personally managing key integrations, and working closely with the CEO and other leadership.
Our main office is located in the Jackson Square area of San Francisco and we offer a generous full range of benefits.
- Lead delivery of client integrations with the Beam platform, additional enhancements and requirements, and other project engagements
- Build Beam’s integrations engineering team from the ground up. You will join as Beam’s first integration engineer and work hands-on with our customers while building a team to support our growing customer base
- Partner with Sales, Product, and Development to solution and scope client engagements
- Collaborate with Beam’s product team to share customer requirements, influence product priorities, and further enhance Beam core product features
Skills and Experience
- 7-10 years experience managing technical integrations or operations; enterprise software integrations are preferred
- 3+ years building and managing a team
- Player-coach attitude. Desire to lead hands-on integrations with key customers and build Beam’s integrations team
- Excellent knowledge of web services, APIs, and related standards such as HTTP, REST, SOAP, and OAuth
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently to cross-functional technical, product, and senior executive teams
- This role is based in San Francisco, with ~25% travel
- Experience in a financial services role related to risk management
- Understanding of data science / AI capabilities
- Familiarity with enterprise database technologies (SQL, NoSQL databases) and processes such as ETL
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected characteristic. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for Hiring, Beam will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About Beam Solutions
Innovative Compliance for the Future of Finance.
Beam uses machine learning and new data sources to offer better compliance software for fintechs, banks, broker-dealers, entities utilizing blockchain, and other regulated financial groups. Our API-based SaaS platform helps customers dramatically reduce false positives and enhance transaction monitoring. Beam exceeds anti-money laundering (AML), know-your-customer (KYC) and suspicious activity reporting (SARs) regulatory requirements and maximizes compliance resources - all for substantially less cost than the current standard. The company is led and advised by industry and regulatory veterans.
We are a small and dedicated team on a mission to change the way companies prevent and detect money laundering, terrorism and related crime. If you are passionate about leveraging modern technology to make the world a better place we want to talk to you about joining us. Beam offers generous benefits, vacation and equity -- we believe a healthy work-life balance and happy employees make for a stronger company.
To be the industry leader in providing software to financial services companies for the prevention, detection and reporting of criminal and other suspicious activity.
Constantly apply and adopt the latest technological trends and creative innovation to change the way companies detect money laundering, terrorism and related crime. We aim to help our partners go beyond satisfying government requirements, to minimize reputational risk and genuinely address harmful activity.
Beam’s solution brings explainable AI and new data sources to address a widespread, costly problem.
Our Core Values
Browse our open positions to get a feel for what you will embark on with us.
Want to learn more about Beam Solutions? Visit Beam Solutions's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.