Manager, Marketing Operations (Remote)
Bellhops, Chattanooga, TN
Your smartest move.
- Own the Bellhop web experience through our CMS and design team to enhance our customer experience and landing pages to improve KPIs including conversion rates by source, funnel entrance rates and increase overall bookings online and via the phone.
- Review, optimize and create new lead forms and lead flows with key stakeholders to help scale new and existing partnerships.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, product, and engineering teams to lead OKR initiatives.
- Collaborate with workforce and operations teams to set up Bellhop pros for success and establish growth in each individual market.
- Work with partners, team members, and other key stakeholders to hit targets for revenue, bookings and CAC.
- Troubleshoot pixels, tracking, UTM parameters, and other tools as needed with the help of analytics team members and technical resources.
- Enhance existing reporting and monitoring tools to track progress and identify key opportunities to grow various paid and traditional channels.
- Quantify and prioritize initiatives/opportunities accordingly and collaborate with the team to set priorities.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Servant Leadership - You are an excellent listener and collaborator. You are able to be develop strategies that serve our customers, while helping the company grow.
- Data informed - You love data & have the ability to structure it in a way that leads to business decisions. You love digging into channel attribution & analytics tools to build a go forward strategy.
- Raise the Bar - You are always looking for ways to go above and beyond for Bellhop customers and teammates. You are consistently looking for new ways to ensure that Bellhop is the top destination for those who need a moving service.
- Get Sh*t Done - You see something that needs to be completed, and you do it. You set clear goals and do everything in your power to achieve those goals. You have the ability to identify and obtain the information you need on your own while establishing trust in relationships through keeping commitments and applying outstanding judgment.
- Strong, clear communicator Keep it Real Communication - You say what needs to be said in order to achieve success for the company & its employees. You are comfortable and have experience working with senior leadership. This includes presenting information and contra-opinions to executives. You also enjoy being a good sounding board for others in the company — provide open, honest feedback.
- Culture carrier - You embody the Bellhops Values - you always try to innovate to solve problems; you own your work and drive for exceptional results; you have a desire to serve others; you don’t take yourself too seriously and have a playful spirit. If you feel as though you do not fit these values or these are not things that are important to you, please do not apply.
- 3+ years experience in Marketing, preferably in a consumer-facing or e-commerce business
- Experience working with various CMS and CRMs (Salesforce a plus)
- Firm understanding of marketing funnels in a consumer-driven business
- Experience working collaboratively with different internal and external teams
- Firm understanding of lead nurturing tactics and upsell tactics, digitally and over the phone
- Ability to operate in a continuous test/learn/scale environment
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with an innate drive to succeed and grow
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with sales teams is a plus
- Expert experience in web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Strong spoken, written, and oral communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- BA or higher degree in data science, marketing, economics, or similarly quantitative field preferred
Bellhops is a modern company that combines technology with a team of talented workers to provide a fun, friendly, and professional moving experience. Bellhops began in 2011 as a simple solution for college students looking for help moving in and out of their dorms. After early success, the company expanded its services to include customers of all ages, with homes of varying sizes. To meet this demand, it developed the nation’s first tech-enabled platform, which not only streamlines the move-day process but also ensures customers are matched with the most-qualified movers and professional drivers in their area.
Want to learn more about Bellhops? Visit Bellhops's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.