Account Supervisor, PR, Technology Team-NYC
BerlinRosen, New York, NY USA
Join the #1 Agency on Observer's PR Power 50
BerlinRosen’s burgeoning technology and innovation practice represents some of the biggest newsmakers defining the future of technology, finance, work, education and urban innovation. Our clients include Samsung, Sidewalk Labs, Lyft, Citi, General Assembly, Per Scholas, CornellTech, Intersection, and LinkNYC, to name a few.
With a team of over 20 communications professionals, we bring a unique campaign-style approach to strategic communications for clients in the technology sector, combining expert strategy and nimble execution with the creativity and speed of a startup.
We are news junkies, publicists, former campaigners, journalists, and expert communications professionals obsessed with tech. We are especially excited about tech that fixes real-world problems and is poised to change the way we work and live.
Now, we are looking for an ambitious Account Supervisor to join our rapidly growing team in our New York office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a high performer who already has 5-7 years of relevant Tech PR agency experience and is looking for the next big step in their career. Our ideal Account Supervisor will help develop client strategy, manage staff and drive an overall workplan, manage day-to-day client relations, conceptualize pitches and media placements, and play an active role in business development.
The position is ideal for candidates with 5-7 years of tech PR experience. Applicants should possess:
- Expert news savvy and knowledge of the technology and innovation media landscape
- Impeccable media relations skills and ability to work successfully with reporters to help achieve client goals; the ideal candidate also has strong, existing media relationships they will bring to their work at BerlinRosen
- Proven ability to conceptualize and execute a wide range of strategic communications efforts that help achieve client goals – and ability to provide or submit examples (examples of efforts include new product launches, partnerships, store openings, leadership transitions, etc)
- Proven track record of delivering media wins for clients and ability to explain the thought and overall planning process that was necessary to deliver these wins
- Recent experience working directly with clients from blue-chip technology companies in demanding and dynamic situations
- Minimum 1-2 years of effective management experience overseeing the work of direct reports
- Prior tech PR agency experience is required
- A sense of humor!
We are committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff and recognize that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow. Women, people of color, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm delivering high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top organizations, companies and candidates.
Want to learn more about BerlinRosen? Visit BerlinRosen's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager, Data
Slack, San Francisco
Director of Product Management
ChowNow, Los Angeles, CA
Senior Staff Graphics Programmer
PlayStation, Bend, OR
Middle School Humanities Teacher 2019-20
Khan Lab School, Khan Lab School
Senior Product Designer, Udemy For Business (Growth)
Udemy, San Francisco, California, USA