What We’re Looking For:
Digg is looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee all day-to-day product development, spearheading process and workflow across our growing team of designers and developers. This is an excellent opportunity for creative, detail oriented minds: a role that is equal parts management of projects and resources as it is spearheading the strategy and execution of Digg products. We’re looking for self-starters who are proactive and intensely organized to join a fun, creative environment.
This job is a full-time position out of our New York offices.
- Define processes and platforms for effective project management for each project
- Define, manage and execute project plans for multiple simultaneous work streams
- Oversee day-to-day allocation of designers and developers, ensuring all team members stay on task and on schedule
- Liaise with key stakeholders across Digg to wrangle requirements, documentation, and approvals
- Oversee QA and rollout of all projects
- Contribute to and ensure successful execution of product strategy and vision
- Coach stakeholders and product team to improve process, interactions and efficiency
- 4+ years technical project management experience, preferably at a digital agency or startup
- Experience in scoping, documenting and testing products across all digital platforms
- Experience with a range of project management software and tools (Trello, Asana, JIRA, etc)
- Fluency with design and development processes and deliverables (wireframes, design phases, sprint planning, etc)
- Experience and familiarity with AGILE environments a plus
- Collaborative, upbeat, solutions-oriented attitude
Betaworks is a start-up platform based in New York. We focus on the intersection of media and technology. Our platform combines three areas of expertise. Since 2008, we have built products from the ground up like Giphy, Dots, bitly, Chartbeat and Tweetdeck. An investment fund for early stage start-ups related to the areas we are building in. Previous investments include: Tumblr, Kickstarter, Medium and Gimlet. And camp; a thematic accelerator program for start-ups in frontier technology such as Bots, AI and Verbal Computing. We work to bring together these three areas to create extraordinary companies and work with exceptional people combining art and science.
Want to learn more about betaworks? Visit betaworks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Developer
Andela, Accra, Ghana / Remote
Peloton, Mt. Vernon Warehouse
Product Manager, External Vehicle Experiences
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA
Customer Success Manager, Strategic Accounts
Rapid7, Boston, MA (Global Headquarters)
Taboola, Tel Aviv
Seasonal Picking Associate
UncommonGoods, Brooklyn, NY