- Works with the account management team and other organizations to collect data on behalf of the client(s).
- Works directly with clients, project team and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
- Performs data analysis, identifies trends and issues, evaluates and provides recommended solutions for issues identified.
- Designs and develops reports.
- Builds relationships with internal and external staff to ensure client expectations are being met.
- Ensures client deliverables are accurate, timely, and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Identifies delivery issues and provides suggested solutions.
- Works with account management team to develop materials for client presentations.
- Interacts with clients under the guidance of the account management leaders.
- May participate in the proposal development process.
- May manage client relationship or components of a relationship; responsible for ensuring client satisfaction.
- Works with client(s) to develop project approach and/or implementation plans.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 5 years Account Management background
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Account Management in Health Insurance or Healthcare Software company
- Ability to be careful and thorough about detail.
- Ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze information and use logic and process to address work-related issues and problems.
- Ability to build effective relationships demonstrating strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and follow up skills.
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
- Able to travel up to 10%
- Work Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Primarily sedentary work in a general office environment
- Ability to communicate and exchange information
- Ability to comprehend and interpret documents and data
- Requires occasional standing, walking, lifting, and moving objects (up to 10 lbs.)
- Requires manual dexterity to use computer, telephone and peripherals
- May be required to work extended hours for special business needs
We care about solving America’s provider data problem. At BetterDoctor, we believe that finding the right healthcare provider shouldn’t be difficult. Our mission is to improve the flow and quality of healthcare data so patients can quickly get the care they need when they need it. Helping patients find the right providers when they need them starts with helping health plans, provider groups, health care systems and health start up companies get high quality data. We build tools to bring trust, confidence, and transparency to the process of finding a doctor.