BetterDoctor, Kansas City, MO or Appleton, WI
The Origin of Accurate Provider Data
- Measurement I: Full comprehension of the client’s internal process for delivering data in a consistent manner and on a regular schedule. Receiving and standardizing data, identifying and reporting data integrity (opportunities for improvement), prior to cloud uploads.
- Measurement II: Build and deliver initial implementation per client specifications, discover expansion opportunities and adjust as needed along the way. Promote accessibility and utilization across the organization. Training.
- Measurement III: Ensure client is sending data according to agreed schedule, ensure client is logging in and utilizing the product, ensure client is making efforts toward data accuracy and filling gaps by monitoring and reporting the trending at each refresh.
- Ad-Hoc Consulting :
- Measure I: Review SOW with client and confirm data received matches the delivery needs of the SOW
- Measure II: Project is reviewed and delivered on time and follows client’s expectations
- Enhanced Client Services:
- Measure I: Prepare agenda, facilitate and document monthly meetings with client.
- Measure II: Become fully ingrained into the client work flow, including additional data validations, exposing additional cloud features and engaging in recommendations for improvement and expansion.
- Internal Communication:
- Measure I: Sales – Facilitate initial client knowledge transfer from sales to gain client background prior to initial client call. Include sales in monthly meetings with the client, keep on email copy of key correspondence with the client. Participate in monthly team meetings.
- Measure II: Consulting – Participate in weekly team meetings. Keep team on copy of any correspondence with the client to promote consistency in communication to our clients and to see trends across client asks or challenges. Collaborate with peers on industry trends and best practices.
- Measure II: Cloud Operations – Clearly and thoroughly communicate and document any enhancement suggestions, performance challenges, bugs or issues in existing functionality with the cloud operations team.
- Measure III: Development – Consult with development team when additional details are requested about bugs, issues or enhancements. Test releases before moving to production, when given the opportunity.
- Measure IV: Salesforce – Add new contacts and log cloud support cases and emails in Salesforce. Monitor, document and share appropriately any high-risk clients.
- Minimum of 2 years Client Implantation / Consultant experience with health insurance or healthcare software company
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Client Focused
- Analytical and Technical Aptitude
- Attention to details
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Innovative with the ability to think outside the box
- Superior Communication Skills
- Questioning and listening
- Relationship building
- Expert Knowledge/Subject Matter Expert
- Continuous growth
- Team Player
- Time Management
- Tolerance for Ambiguity
We care about solving America’s provider data problem. At BetterDoctor, we believe that finding the right healthcare provider shouldn’t be difficult. Our mission is to improve the flow and quality of healthcare data so patients can quickly get the care they need when they need it. Helping patients find the right providers when they need them starts with helping health plans, provider groups, health care systems and health start up companies get high quality data. We build tools to bring trust, confidence, and transparency to the process of finding a doctor.