About the right team member:
You are an energetic, driven professional with sound business acumen and natural account management instincts. You thrive on working closely with investment advisors and building strong relationships that you nurture and grow over time. You are excited about working with a high performing, talented team to drive change in the investment advisory market.
You have a strong interest in financial products and technology and want to evangelize Betterment and Betterment for Advisors (B4A). You are excited by the idea of working with investment advisors and financial planners to help them implement and utilize a new financial platform that’s changing the market.
At Betterment you will get to:
- Develop, expand, and maintain strong relationships with existing advisors on the B4A platform
- Employ a consultative approach to learn about advisors’ needs and demonstrate how B4A can meet them; educate advisors about platform features and capabilities
- Work side-by-side with advisors to develop specific action plans to migrate clients and assets onto the B4A platform
- Create communications to increase advisor engagement
- Represent B4A at conferences and trade events
- Leverage advisor insights to work with the B4A and Marketing teams to generate creative ideas about how to build awareness of B4A
- Be an internal voice of our advisors, offering insights to Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams to help them build a better product
- Liaise and work with Customer Experience to coordinate support for advisors
- Help existing advisors increase their adoption of the platform and work strategically to align with their visions and targets
You will be effective if you have:
- A minimum of 5 years of financial services experience
- A strong desire to be in financial technology and account management
- Prior experience managing B2B relationships and accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous account management skills
- Outstanding ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage time efficiently
- High energy and positive attitude
- A self-starter approach to work; ability to take initiative and adapt
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $15 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers’ long-term returns and lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, and other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies and uses technology to deliver them to more than 380,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, and Betterment for Business. Learn more.
Come join us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, predisposing genetic characteristic, domestic violence victim status, arrest records, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Betterment is the largest independent online financial advisor with more than $9 billion in assets under management. The service is designed to help increase customers’ long-term returns and lower taxes for retirement planning, building wealth, and other financial goals. Betterment takes advanced investment strategies and uses technology to deliver them to more than 250,000 customers across its three business lines: direct-to-consumer, Betterment for Advisors, and Betterment for Business. Learn more
Be a Better Betterment Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Betterment when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Betterment? Visit Betterment's website.
Jobs You May Like
Assistant Manager - Audit
KPMG New Zealand, Tauranga
Auto Claims Representative
metromile, Tempe, AZ
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Kraken Exchange, San Francisco or Remote
Manager, Stock Administration
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL