BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like LinkedIn, SalesForce, Logitech and Genentech.
- A natural people connector and relationship builder, you bring out the best in people.
- Energized by working with a fun and vibrant team in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Curious about the hiring market and enjoy learning about market conditions and trends.
- An engaging storyteller, excited to build an employer brand via social media and other avenues.
- Super responsive and an excellent communicator.
- Calm under pressure, while juggling several competing priorities.
- Comfortable working with data and metrics to measure milestones.
- Able to work independently and thrive in an ambiguous and fluid environment.
- Very passionate about BetterUp’s mission.
- Work from our main office in San Francisco.
- Own the recruiting process from start to finish for several roles across the United States:
- Work with hiring managers to define required skills and behaviors, current and future.
- Create compelling job descriptions.
- Source candidates through various searches.
- Screen candidates.
- Schedule phone calls and onsite interviews.
- Manage interview and feedback processes.
- Drive offers, including generating offer letters, extending offers, and closing candidates.
- Build strong, diverse pipelines of quality talent for various positions across all departments.
- Manage BetterUp's employer brand by telling compelling stories of our opportunity and culture.
- Care for each candidate and nurture a positive candidate experience at every touch point.
- Design and facilitate interview and recruiting discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Continuously and proactively expedite processes for candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selecting.
- Manage BetterUp’s careers site as well as Glassdoor and LinkedIn pages.
- 3+ years full-cycle recruiting (not just sourcing) and 5+ years working experience.
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience a plus.
- A good understanding of legal, compliance and related HR regulations pertaining to recruiting.
- Experience sourcing passive candidates in various remote locations.
- Sales recruiting experiene a plus.
- A growth mindset.
- Experience managing an applicant tracking system.
- A bias towards action.
- Growth stage start-up experience preferred.
- A sense of humor strongly preferred!
We provide amazing benefits, but if you ask the team, they’ll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission and transformative work.
- Full coverage medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy
- 14 paid annual holidays
- 5 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 “Volunteer Days” to give back
- Professional development through BetterUp coaching for you and a significant other
- 401(k) self contribution
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
About us At BetterUp, we believe it takes two people to develop great leaders: an individual who's ready for new challenges and a world class coach. Our innovative approach fast tracks leadership development and helps employees at all levels in their organization find more meaning and satisfaction in their roles to do their best work. BetterUp pairs employees with a dedicated, expert coach to cultivate the leadership behaviors they need to thrive. Our mobile-first platform facilitates convenient, frequent touch points and continuous learning to prepare rising leaders for new challenges. Created by a team of behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists, BetterUp’s Behavioral Insights uses data from regular assessments to give companies critical insights into workforce development and measurable results across 25 key leadership dimensions.
Want to learn more about BetterUp? Visit BetterUp's website.
Jobs You May Like
ServiceTitan, Glendale, CA
Aptos, United States - Atlanta, Georgia
SAT Program Manager
CollegeVine, Anywhere (Telecommute)
Lead Instructor Principal Web Developer
Galvanize, San Francisco
HR / Talent Manager (m/f)
Bitpanda, Vienna, Austria