BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like LinkedIn, Facebook, Salesforce, Capital One, Deloitte, and Logitech.
We are seeking a proven, experienced Regional Vice President to lead, build, develop a team of Account Executives. Their charter will be to capture “New Logos” by focusing on the Fortune 2000. At this stage in the growth of our company the “Land” part of our strategy is establishing our footprint in the world’s largest global accounts. To achieve this goal, we are building a “World Class” sales organization that will lead the BetterUp mission of delivering our solution to emerging leaders and reimagining In the RVP, we look for someone to lead by example and exemplify our values and inspire a team of highly driven account executive to impress themselves on a daily basis. We support to teamwork, collaboration and creating a winning spirit across the team that elevates performance.
We are currently over 70 employees and are about to embark on an exciting rapid growth stage of the company. If all of this sounds exciting to you and you would like to be part of that growth, please apply.
- Working alongside Account Executives by participating and leading in client / prospect meetings to increase pipeline velocity.
- Consistent development of sales team by leading and modeling the skills for the first 180 days for all new Account Executives.
- Accountable to measuring weekly pipeline development activities tied to monthly pipeline targets.
- Leading and coordinating weekly forecast and pipeline review meeting.
- Communicating and establishing expectations for weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals.
- Mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Account Executives on the sales process.
- “Model the Way” - leading by example by demonstrating the proper steps to work through the BetterUp sales process.
- Reporting on sales activity, pipeline development and forecast to the BetterUp leadership team.
- Monitoring the weekly sales activity of the team, and tracking results.
- Align and establish clear alignment with Behavior Science Team.
- Develop local business development plans within each market where AE can establish local events
This is a collection of skills that we believe would make someone successful in this position. If you feel that you have the majority of these skills or others that will ensure your success in this role, please apply.
- 7+ years of sales management experience combined with a proven track record of success in a similar enterprise software environment. Preferably enterprise software with HCM experience.
- 7+ years of quota carrying technology sales and experience as an individual contributor
- Recent experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles with Fortune 500 accounts
- Proven success of working within a highly matrixed organization
We provide amazing benefits, but if you ask the team, they’ll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission and transformative work.
- Full coverage medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy
- 14 paid annual holidays
- 5 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 “Volunteer Days” to give back
- Professional development through BetterUp coaching for you and a significant other
- 401(k) self contribution
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
About us At BetterUp, we believe it takes two people to develop great leaders: an individual who's ready for new challenges and a world class coach. Our innovative approach fast tracks leadership development and helps employees at all levels in their organization find more meaning and satisfaction in their roles to do their best work. BetterUp pairs employees with a dedicated, expert coach to cultivate the leadership behaviors they need to thrive. Our mobile-first platform facilitates convenient, frequent touch points and continuous learning to prepare rising leaders for new challenges. Created by a team of behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists, BetterUp’s Behavioral Insights uses data from regular assessments to give companies critical insights into workforce development and measurable results across 25 key leadership dimensions.
Want to learn more about BetterUp? Visit BetterUp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Support Intern
Regional Channel Manager, South Korea
Markforged, South Korea
Sales Development Representative - Nordics
GitHub, Amsterdam - Netherlands
Regional Sales Manager - New York
DoorDash, Manhattan, NY
Enterprise Account Executive
Slack, New York City