BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Airbnb, Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
BetterUp is seeking an experienced Senior Demand Generation Manager to drive BetterUp’s integrated campaigns for our marketing team. You will think conceptually and strategically to use campaigns to drive demand, working cross-functionally to spread BetterUp’s mission to enable professionals everywhere to live their lives with better clarity, purpose, and passion.
You will help guide the campaign strategy, managing key aspects of marketing qualified lead development, campaigns, ABM (Account Based Marketing) initiatives, and a broad multi-channel and interdepartmental approach. You will aid in driving strategic development and execution of BetterUps integrated marketing “Strike” campaigns, collaborating with marketing and any other key stakeholders (Business Development Reps and Sales) to deliver a world-class experience that produces high-quality pipeline. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you may find yourself with a number of balls in the air, and yet you have the ability to manage these tasks on time and on budget, consistently delivering an excellent outcome.
- Aid in the development and execution of Strikes (Integrated Campaigns) by extending and leveraging every aspect of the demand channel from organic/paid search, content syndication, direct mail, webinars, regional events, trade shows, corporate events, e-mail marketing, advertising and nurture.
- Collaborate closely with product marketing to create campaign messaging, funnel narratives and content aligned with BetterUp’s brand, positioning, and messaging.
- Enable the development of effective ABM (Account Based Marketing) programs based on account segmentation strategies and collaboration with field marketing.
- Help manage the development of demand generation programs that generate a consistent flow of marketing qualified leads and first meetings leveraging a variety of channels.
- Work in collaboration with Marketing Ops to track metrics and reporting against planned goals including, but not limited to: campaigns, programs, pipeline, funnel health, and data hygiene.
- Develop and manage marketing program budgets to deliver effective ROI.
- Collaborate closely with Communications, Product Marketing, Senior Behavior Scientist, and BetterUp Labs, to create industry-leading content aligned with BetterUp’s brand, positioning, and messaging.
- Collaborate closely with the field to educate, inspire, support, and promote the integrated campaigns and demand programs to ensure tight alignment and incorporation into prospecting and sales cycles.
Experience and Skills:
- 5-8+ years of experience in demand generation and marketing mix strategies.
- Demonstrable experience in conducting successful ABM campaigns and marketing lead generation programs.
- A proven track record in developing relationships and driving campaigns through media, third party publishers and networks.
- A creative mind and an innovative approach to building programs and initiatives.
- A collaborative approach to working across complex organizations and building relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels, from individual contributors to executive staff.
- An ability to prioritize across multiple projects and multi-task across a number of initiatives.
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Per year:
- 14 paid annual holidays
- 5 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
About us At BetterUp, we believe it takes two people to develop great leaders: an individual who's ready for new challenges and a world class coach. Our innovative approach fast tracks leadership development and helps employees at all levels in their organization find more meaning and satisfaction in their roles to do their best work. BetterUp pairs employees with a dedicated, expert coach to cultivate the leadership behaviors they need to thrive. Our mobile-first platform facilitates convenient, frequent touch points and continuous learning to prepare rising leaders for new challenges. Created by a team of behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists, BetterUp’s Behavioral Insights uses data from regular assessments to give companies critical insights into workforce development and measurable results across 25 key leadership dimensions.