Sales Development Representative - 2020
BetterUp, Phoenix, Austin, or Remote (U.S.)
See jobs at BetterUp
BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Airbnb, Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
We're looking for bold, passionate salespeople to boost our growth, pioneer our enterprise outbound sales team, and bring BetterUp to the pockets of many more organizations worldwide. We are seeking dedicated employees to join BetterUp and drive our rapid expansion!
As part of our sales team, you would play a critical role in accomplishing the vision of BetterUp. It’s an exciting time as we continue to grow and bring on new, passionate individuals who are ready to help take our company to the next level. We hope that you will gain familiarity with our unique company vision and culture and discover the passion that drives our elite team.
- You bring an enthusiastic, driven approach to generating and qualifying sales leads through prospecting, cold calling, emailing, social media outreach, etc.
- You will work in partnership with Account Executives in our Enterprise and Global Accounts Management teams, growing and accelerating existing opportunities.
- While you call the shots, the BetterUp team has your back every step of the way, with talent and leadership committed to giving you the support and resources you need to provide the best sales experience possible.
- Fully utilize all BetterUp sales automation, funnel management, and prospecting tools.
- You will work directly with the Director of Sales Development as well as our sales team.
- Minimum 1+ years of proven SDR or quota carrying sales experience.
- Experience with managing both inbound inquiries and identify other sales opportunities through intensive market, company and prospect research and outreach.
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal) coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive, sincere phone presence.
- Self motivated with an extremely high drive to build something life-changing and a need to exceed quota(s).
- SalesForce, G-suite and Groove experience preferred.
- Challenger Sales certification preferred.
We provide amazing benefits, but if you ask the team, they’ll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission and transformative work.
- Full coverage medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy
- 14 paid annual holidays
- 5 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 “Volunteer Days” to give back
- Professional development through BetterUp coaching for you and a significant other
- 401(k) self contribution
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
About us At BetterUp, we believe it takes two people to develop great leaders: an individual who's ready for new challenges and a world class coach. Our innovative approach fast tracks leadership development and helps employees at all levels in their organization find more meaning and satisfaction in their roles to do their best work. BetterUp pairs employees with a dedicated, expert coach to cultivate the leadership behaviors they need to thrive. Our mobile-first platform facilitates convenient, frequent touch points and continuous learning to prepare rising leaders for new challenges. Created by a team of behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists, BetterUp’s Behavioral Insights uses data from regular assessments to give companies critical insights into workforce development and measurable results across 25 key leadership dimensions.
Want to learn more about BetterUp? Visit BetterUp's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.