BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like LinkedIn, Salesforce, Capital One, Deloitte, and Logitech.
The Director of Value Management is a highly strategic, collaborative role that combines the competencies of value selling, strategy consulting and program management. We're looking for an exceptional individual with a passion for value creation to lead our Value Management organization.
This individual will be responsible for gaining a comprehensive understanding of our current business challenges in order to align BetterUp capabilities with the customer's business strategy, and quantify the tangible business value that we create for our customers. You will be relied upon to create innovative value selling tools by creating and evangelizing value metrics and KPIs to quantify the impact of the BetterUp platform. Finally, you will be responsible for carefully crafted consultative conversations with CXOs that clearly communicate BetterUp’s value proposition for their specific business.
- Understand industry trends and top of mind issues for C-Suite to drive executive-level conversations during the sales process
- Partner closely with our CEO, CMO, and CRO to ensure our enterprise Account Executives are successfully telling compelling narratives about the value BetterUp is creating for client’s strategic objectives.
- Leverage data to quantify the strategic value of BetterUp’s offering by identifying relevant metrics and KPIs to build a strong case for business value
- Work with our Solution Consultant team to conduct studies quantifying customer outcomes
- Validate messaging is aligned with customer value themes, incorporate customer specific data points and findings, and review for consistency and completeness of messaging
- Coach sales teams on Value Management, including integration into the sales cycle
- Build a knowledge base to support future sales efforts, including a library of reusable value assets, including case examples and customer stories
- Some travel required when the COVID-19 situation permits (approximately monthly)
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 5+ years of management consulting experience with a leading international firm, senior director/VP level experience at an enterprise-size firm, or experience leading a value engineering team or organization
- Experience in developing and growing C-Level relationships with the ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various levels of functional knowledge
- Strong quantitative analysis and ROI modeling skills coupled with an ability to incorporate data into compelling storylines for executive-level conversations
- Experience with HR industry and/or change management
- A bias towards action and the ability to translate objectives into concrete work plans and manage a team towards execution
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching and defining emerging trends in human capital transformation
- Familiarity with and/or passion for behavioral sciences such as organizational psychology, positive psychology, and behavioral economics
- Values/behaviors necessary: Empathy, bringing out the best in others, care for each person, service-oriented leadership. Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Professional experience in Sales, Value Engineering or Business Transformation
- MBA or equivalent degree from a premier institute
- Experience leading engagements and creating programs
- Record of building and retaining strong customer relationships
- Interest / background in behavioral sciences a plus
We provide amazing benefits, but if you ask the team, they’ll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission and transformative work.
- Full coverage medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy
- 14 paid annual holidays
- 5 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 “Volunteer Days” to give back
- Professional development through BetterUp coaching for you and a significant other
- 401(k) self contribution
A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
About us At BetterUp, we believe it takes two people to develop great leaders: an individual who's ready for new challenges and a world class coach. Our innovative approach fast tracks leadership development and helps employees at all levels in their organization find more meaning and satisfaction in their roles to do their best work. BetterUp pairs employees with a dedicated, expert coach to cultivate the leadership behaviors they need to thrive. Our mobile-first platform facilitates convenient, frequent touch points and continuous learning to prepare rising leaders for new challenges. Created by a team of behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists, BetterUp’s Behavioral Insights uses data from regular assessments to give companies critical insights into workforce development and measurable results across 25 key leadership dimensions.
Want to learn more about BetterUp? Visit BetterUp's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price