Do you want to be part of a culture driven by human improvement? BetterUp’s mission is to help every professional pursue their lives with clarity, purpose, and passion. Our mobile-based leadership development platform provides personalized coaching to employees at all levels.
We're looking for bold, passionate sales people, based out of Phoenix, to boost our growth, pioneer our enterprise outbound sales team, and bring BetterUp to the pockets of many more organizations world-wide.
As a start-up based in San Francisco, CA, we recently launched our first-ever outbound sales team! With immediate success in bringing BetterUp to the largest enterprise companies including Genentech, Workday, LinkedIn, etc. and making AngelList's "Top 20 Most Competitive Startups of 2017," we are seeking dedicated employees to join the BetterUp rocket ship and boost our growth.
This is an incredibly unique opportunity to join an upstart company with elite talent, in it's early stages. Come join our Phoenix based team and build winning relationships with prospective customers. This role requires creativity and passion as you'll target enterprise companies.
- You will be provided thousands of unique leads, with no limit to area, and given the task to set meetings with our Account Executives.
- You bring an enthusiastic approach to generating and qualifying sales leads through prospecting, cold calling, emailing, social media outreach, etc.
- While you call the shots, the BetterUp team has your back every step of the way, with talent and leadership committed to giving you the support and resources you need to provide the best sales experience possible.
- Fully utilize all BetterUp sales automation, funnel management, and prospecting tools.
- With a base salary plus commission, your earning potential is up to you.
- You will work directly with the VP of Marketing as well as our sales team
As part of our sales team you would play a critical role in accomplishing the vision of BetterUp. It’s an exciting time as we continue to grow and bring on new, passionate individuals excited to help take our company to the next level. We hope that you will gain familiarity with our unique company vision and culture and discover the passion that drives our elite team. If you have sales experience, you’re someone we want to talk to!
We provide amazing benefits, but if you ask the team, they’ll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission and transformative work.
- Full coverage medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy
- 14 paid annual holidays
- 5 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 “Volunteer Days” to give back
- Professional development through BetterUp coaching for you and a significant other
- 401(k) self contribution
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
About us At BetterUp, we believe it takes two people to develop great leaders: an individual who's ready for new challenges and a world class coach. Our innovative approach fast tracks leadership development and helps employees at all levels in their organization find more meaning and satisfaction in their roles to do their best work. BetterUp pairs employees with a dedicated, expert coach to cultivate the leadership behaviors they need to thrive. Our mobile-first platform facilitates convenient, frequent touch points and continuous learning to prepare rising leaders for new challenges. Created by a team of behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists, BetterUp’s Behavioral Insights uses data from regular assessments to give companies critical insights into workforce development and measurable results across 25 key leadership dimensions.
Want to learn more about BetterUp? Visit BetterUp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Enterprise Sales Director - Financial Services
Cloud Technology Partners, New York / New Jersey