At BetterUp, we give people the coaching, support, and push they need to reach peak performance and unlock their limitless potential, in all they do, personally and professionally. We work with world-class experts and Coaches, pioneer innovative technology, and foster human touch at scale to fuel the BetterUp experience, and make growth and development achievable for all. We believe that practicing strong mental fitness is a never-ending practice of maintaining and building the strengths that proceed health, happiness, and success.
And we’re looking to build out a diverse and ambitious team of go-getters to join us as we grow. Exciting opportunities lie ahead, as well as work that makes a real difference — not only in the lives of others, but for your own personal and professional growth, too. Join us as we continue to bring BetterUp to more people everywhere, and create impactful change for our members and for you.
BetterUp is hiring a Director, Member Marketing to join our Marketing organization, reporting to the Head of Strategic Projects. You will be supporting our members’ needs and encourage new member behaviors and engagement. You will be a champion of the member across the full organization and will build and implement strategies to increase member lifetime value while working cross-functionally with Technology, Product, and Sales. This role requires a leader who is highly entrepreneurial and strategic — comfortable with both hands-on executional work and big picture thinking.
What you'll do:
- Inspire the cross-functional team to create the best member experience by giving our members more of what they want, when and where they want it throughout their journey with BetterUp.
- Work cross-functionally, partnering with Technology, Data, Creative, Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams to execute on strategies that drive retention, activation, and long-term customer value
- Comfortable storytelling to sell in new projects and ideas; ensure leadership and cross- functional partners are aware of and bought into new marketing initiatives
- Champion new pilots and projects across the totality of the member experience
- Refine program KPIs, manage performance and reporting, ultimately using data and insights to refine the member experience
- Be the voice of the BU member as we build personalized, real-time journeys across all stages of the lifecycle to retain and engage members
- Conduct message testing and research to gain insights that can be used to optimize member marketing efforts
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- Experience with omnichannel marketing, open to brand or agency experience
- A passion for mental health
- Proven experience building and maintaining cross-functional relationships at every level of the organization
- Proven experience with CRM, audience segmentation, personalization, outlining customer journeys and omnichannel activation
- Ability and desire to challenge the status quo by creating and driving innovation
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage, implement and analyze a wide range of initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to disseminate ideas and findings to varying groups/levels of stakeholders
- Analytical and thoughtful – excited about testing new ideas and work towards validating results
- Strong interest in using data to derive insights to build a strategy that ultimately solves a business problem
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
About us At BetterUp, we believe it takes two people to develop great leaders: an individual who's ready for new challenges and a world class coach. Our innovative approach fast tracks leadership development and helps employees at all levels in their organization find more meaning and satisfaction in their roles to do their best work. BetterUp pairs employees with a dedicated, expert coach to cultivate the leadership behaviors they need to thrive. Our mobile-first platform facilitates convenient, frequent touch points and continuous learning to prepare rising leaders for new challenges. Created by a team of behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists, BetterUp’s Behavioral Insights uses data from regular assessments to give companies critical insights into workforce development and measurable results across 25 key leadership dimensions.
Want to learn more about BetterUp? Visit BetterUp's website.
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.