Let’s face it, a company whose mission is human transformation better have some fresh thinking about the employer/employee relationship.
We do. We can’t cram it all in here, but you’ll start noticing it from the first interview.
Even our candidate experience is different. And when you get an offer from us (and accept it), you get way more than a paycheck. You get a personal BetterUp Coach, a development plan, a trained and coached manager, the most amazing team you’ve ever met (yes, each with their own personal BetterUp Coach), and most importantly, work that matters.
This makes for a remarkably focused and fulfilling work experience. Frankly, it’s not for everyone. But for people with fire in their belly, it’s a game-changing, career-defining, soul-lifting move.
Join us and we promise you the most intense and fulfilling years of your career, doing life-changing work in a fun, inventive, soulful culture.
If that sounds exciting—and the job description below feels like a fit—we really should start talking.
BetterUp is looking for an exceptional individual who is mission driven, team oriented, with a strong strategic mindset to join our team as our Sr. Deal Desk Analyst (in the Finance function). You will be a key contributor to the Sales and Finance organization in our rapidly growing company. This role will focus heavily on advising, coaching, and training our Sales Team of our processes, policies, and systems. Additionally, this individual will be expected to be a strategic partner by providing recommendations to Go-to-market deal structure, workflow and process management for BetterUp’s Sales contracting process. To be successful in this role, you must be eager to get deep into the process, provide an industry leading sales experience and to bring innovation with automation to help the company scale from where it is today. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-funded, rapidly growing company in a newly created role. This will be a challenging and fulfilling role for those who want to make an impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You’ll be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for contracting policy and the deal approval process
- Advise, coach, and train our Sales Team of our process and policy to improve enablement, efficiency, scale, and profitability
- Partner with our Sales teams on best practice deal management & contract structuring. Nurture deals through the sales cycle & our approval process in collaboration with Sales, Revenue Operations and Finance Operations
- Identify recurring issues to improve the overall Q2C process and provide recommendations on O2C process and system improvements
- Deploy, manage and scale in rollout of new products, policies, and improvement of our O2C process, considerate of our cross-functional partners, customers and business complexity
- Perform pricing and quoting analysis for customer deal terms, identifying ROI and LTV over applicable horizons
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- BS/BA (Accounting or Finance major preferred) with 3-5 years in a deal desk and commercial workflow and/or sales finance experience in a high-growth environment with increasing levels of responsibility, and demonstrated leadership capabilities and confidence in decision-making
- Previous experience with software, SaaS, technology Deals Desk role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent researching and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills are a requirement
- Salesforce certified and/or strong deal flow systems experience required
- MBA, CPA a plus
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- Company wide Summer & Winter breaks
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
About us At BetterUp, we believe it takes two people to develop great leaders: an individual who's ready for new challenges and a world class coach. Our innovative approach fast tracks leadership development and helps employees at all levels in their organization find more meaning and satisfaction in their roles to do their best work. BetterUp pairs employees with a dedicated, expert coach to cultivate the leadership behaviors they need to thrive. Our mobile-first platform facilitates convenient, frequent touch points and continuous learning to prepare rising leaders for new challenges. Created by a team of behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists, BetterUp’s Behavioral Insights uses data from regular assessments to give companies critical insights into workforce development and measurable results across 25 key leadership dimensions.
Want to learn more about BetterUp? Visit BetterUp's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.