At BetterUp, we give people the coaching, support, and push they need to reach peak performance and unlock their limitless potential, in all they do, personally and professionally. We work with world-class experts and Coaches, pioneer innovative technology, and foster human touch at scale to fuel the BetterUp experience, and make growth and development achievable for all. We believe that practicing strong mental fitness is a never-ending practice of maintaining and building the strengths that precede health, happiness, and success.
And we’re looking to build out a diverse and ambitious team of go-getters to join us as we grow. Exciting opportunities lie ahead, as well as work that makes a real difference — not only in the lives of others, but for your own personal and professional growth, too. Join us as we continue to bring BetterUp to more people everywhere, and create impactful change for our members and for you.
As an Operations Manager for a new, innovative business function designed to expand access to coaching, learning, and skill development, you will be first on the ground building out the operations for a strategic vision from zero to one and beyond. This is an exciting opportunity - almost a startup within BetterUp - to launch, build and scale a category-creating experience that will have major business and human impact. This is a perfect role for an agile and relentless executor, with an innate bias towards action and ability to push through ambiguity to achieve results. You are a builder at heart, with a structured, systems mindset, but have interest and aptitude in navigating the human side of the business as well.
What you’ll do:
- Help take a vision for an innovative coach development program and turn it into an impactful, high quality experience through setting up, managing, and scaling our operational processes and workflows
- Support the day-to-day operations and logistics needed to run our programs, including system set up, process management, and playbook documentation
- Optimize our existing processes to scale, including workflow optimization, new tool or system enhancements, and analyzing data for performance gaps and improvements
- Seamlessly manage complex, strategic projects through all phases and milestones
- Partner with external and cross functional stakeholders to drive forward an optimized operational experience
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- 6+ years of professional experience in operations or consulting roles, and experience with full end-to-end ownership of operational processes and initiatives
- Proficient in system set up and management, including strong process documentation, organization, and workflow management
- Experience launching and scaling large, complex initiatives or business offerings
- Project management experience or skill set
- Experience with coaching or education (a plus)
- Experience working in an early stage company / startup environment (a plus)
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year:
- All federal/statutory holidays observed
- 4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning and Development stipend
- U charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
About us At BetterUp, we believe it takes two people to develop great leaders: an individual who's ready for new challenges and a world class coach. Our innovative approach fast tracks leadership development and helps employees at all levels in their organization find more meaning and satisfaction in their roles to do their best work. BetterUp pairs employees with a dedicated, expert coach to cultivate the leadership behaviors they need to thrive. Our mobile-first platform facilitates convenient, frequent touch points and continuous learning to prepare rising leaders for new challenges. Created by a team of behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists, BetterUp’s Behavioral Insights uses data from regular assessments to give companies critical insights into workforce development and measurable results across 25 key leadership dimensions.
Want to learn more about BetterUp? Visit BetterUp's website.
File hosting service