Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We're in constant pursuit of new collaborators that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
About the Role
We are building a new product technology team to rebuild, relaunch, and evolve our consumer-facing web applications from scratch with modern agile best practices. As a Product Manager at Beyond Finance you will be devising product strategy, creating technical requirements, and overseeing the execution of high-impact initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Create, manage, and prioritize product road map in alignment with business goals
- Lead product execution from vision, through delivery, and iterating on next steps
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA, and various business functions to deliver new products
- Collect and analyze feedback from our customers and key stakeholders to distill down into actionable requirements
- Lead product development ceremonies (daily stand, sprint planning, backlog grooming, facilitate retros, and any architectural discussions)
- Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations and project scope throughout the delivery process
- Measure and review data to come up with ways to improve and build new features
What We Look For
- 5+ years in a product management role
- MUST have SQL experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of execution and successful delivery of products and individual features
- Passionate about delivering the best customer experience
- Project management and ability navigating competing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand, summarize, and communicate complex technical architectural concepts
- Understand technical limitations and trade-offs to help determine what to build
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. For eligible fulltime employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance Finance and HR teams. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond Finance HR team.
Beyond Finance is a next generation finance company. We have taken on the audacious goal of providing financial products that are simple, transparent and improve people’s lives. We are reinventing consumer debt management by heavily investing in data, technology and innovation to provide faster, individually tailored solutions that surpass industry standards. Our team consists of trailblazers, entrepreneurs and visionaries, boldly paving the way in data science, credit, servicing and marketing. Our leadership helped create and grow brands like WebEx, Barclays, Prosper, Avant, Capital One, Chase, and USAA. We’re a team that’s laser-focused on solving big problems and creating a financial brand consumers trust. It’s rare to hear people say, “I love my financial institution, they have my back.” At Beyond Finance, we’re dedicated to that goal.
Want to learn more about Beyond? Visit Beyond's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.