About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is an exciting, next generation Financial Services company, with offices in Beverly, MA and Houston, TX. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind by guiding people to a path beyond debt with financial products that are simple and transparent. As the consumer debt market continues to grow in the United States; we have made it our objective to create effective and fair debt management services that are customized to the consumers’ individual circumstances.
Our Leadership team is comprised of individuals who have extensive experience and expertise in the financial services and debt management spheres. Investing in innovative technologies allows us to better identify and target the market segment. At the same time, extensive market research enables us to customize our products to better service clients. What sets us apart as a company are our people; our workforce is a community made up of celebrated, diverse backgrounds driven to elevate standards for the debt management industry. Our team spirit and company culture further solidify the foundation to provide world class services and create a fun and innovative working environment.
About the Role
Beyond Finance is looking for a Business Operations Team Lead to ensure implementation, management and continuous optimization of all consumer financial transactions that drive business efficiencies. The ideal candidate will possess very strong supervisory skills as well as the ability to streamline and execute on all correspondence and policies and procedures in a timely and efficient manner. This key role will assist Beyond to help better align our business operating structures to improve effectiveness and visibility across all business verticals within the company. As the leader of the Business Operations team, you'll be responsible for identifying business and/or system workflows and processes requiring optimization and improvement, defining scope for process change and communicating to end-user audience and stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Support Operations projects that incorporate a proactive, innovative and automated solution to addressing business challenges and achieving organizational goals and objectives
- Participate in the full application life cycle, from technical design to development, testing, deployment, and post-live support.
- Manage effective stakeholder engagement and communications to ensure organizational alignment in the design and execution of project efforts
- Provide quality control to business operations and analyze then resolve business operations issues and needs
- Ensure financial data, drafts, & all changes to customer financials are accurate and followed through until completion
- Streamline & structure all business operations to ensure consumer financial transactions are being handled accurately, timely and efficiently
- Evaluate results within business units to determine if organizational objectives are being met
- Be an effective leader and work transparently in a partner-like fashion within all levels & departments of the organization
- Initiate new effective processes aligning with Beyond’s objectives, vision, and mission
- Track and analyze overall business operational tasks to ensure & guarantee customer needs are fulfilled exceeding expectations
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Financial [consumer] Operations experience –with at least two years in a supervisory capacity
- Broad knowledge of the field with proven management skills
- Debt settlement background & experience
- CRM experience, and strong financial data management skills (Salesforce a plus)
- Proficient and skilled in Accounting & Finance
- Self-motivated and managed, exceptional follow-through
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Passion and driven to change and positive leadership skills
Why join us?
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. We offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Unlimited personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world class Financial Technology company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance is a next generation finance company. We have taken on the audacious goal of providing financial products that are simple, transparent and improve people’s lives. We are reinventing consumer debt management by heavily investing in data, technology and innovation to provide faster, individually tailored solutions that surpass industry standards. Our team consists of trailblazers, entrepreneurs and visionaries, boldly paving the way in data science, credit, servicing and marketing. Our leadership helped create and grow brands like WebEx, Barclays, Prosper, Avant, Capital One, Chase, and USAA. We’re a team that’s laser-focused on solving big problems and creating a financial brand consumers trust. It’s rare to hear people say, “I love my financial institution, they have my back.” At Beyond Finance, we’re dedicated to that goal.
Want to learn more about Beyond? Visit Beyond's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Project Manager – Testing and Certification
Operational Account Manager - Vietnam
Insider, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Executive Director for Latin America
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin
Customer Service Expert
Enjoy, Pittsburgh, PA