About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is an exciting next generation Financial Services company with offices in Beverly MA and Houston TX. We provide financial products that are simple and transparent that aim to improve people’s lives. As the consumer debt market continues to grow in the United States; we made it our objective to create a transparent and fair debt management services that are customized to the consumers’ individual circumstances.
Our Leadership team is comprised of individuals who have extensive experience and expertise in the financial services and debt management spheres. We are reinventing the market by investing in innovative technologies to better identify and target the market segment. At the same time, extensive market research also enables us to customize our products to better service our clients. Our workforce is a community made up of celebrated, diverse backgrounds working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt settlement industry.
About The Role
Our Debt Settlements Specialists play a strategic role in the success of our clients becoming free of debt. The Settlements Department works directly with creditors, agencies and law offices to resolve delinquent accounts in order to negotiate the best possible savings for each client. This is an exciting and rewarding position that drives not only success for our client, but for our business as well.
- Builds strong relationships with creditors such as Chase, BofA, Wells Fargo, Capital One, etc. to negotiate the lowest possible settlements on unsecured debt for the Company’s enrolled clients
- Monitors and identifies trends relating to the movement of accounts throughout the collections process
- Calculates acceptable percentages for settlements in accordance with Company standards
- Provides oversight to client debt portfolios to determine best plan of action for settling their debt
- Utilizes various tools and resources to group together common debts from numerous clients in an effort to enhance strength of negotiations with a given agency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in high level Sales or Negotiations; 3+ years
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to be persuasive, strategic, analytical, and make sound decisions under pressure
- A true passion for helping people with an outstanding focus on the client’s needs
Why Join Us?
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. We offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision
- FSA programs for commuter, healthcare and dependent care
- 3 weeks (15 days) Personal Time Off day (PTO)
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world class Financial Technology company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it
Beyond Finance is a next generation finance company. We have taken on the audacious goal of providing financial products that are simple, transparent and improve people’s lives. We are reinventing consumer debt management by heavily investing in data, technology and innovation to provide faster, individually tailored solutions that surpass industry standards. Our team consists of trailblazers, entrepreneurs and visionaries, boldly paving the way in data science, credit, servicing and marketing. Our leadership helped create and grow brands like WebEx, Barclays, Prosper, Avant, Capital One, Chase, and USAA. We’re a team that’s laser-focused on solving big problems and creating a financial brand consumers trust. It’s rare to hear people say, “I love my financial institution, they have my back.” At Beyond Finance, we’re dedicated to that goal.