Client Success Retention Specialist (Starting at $22/hour + performance bonus opportunities)
Beyond, Beverly, MA
We Go Above & BEYOND
About Beyond Finance:
Beyond Finance is an exciting next generation Financial Services company with offices in Beverly MA and Houston TX. We provide financial products that are simple and transparent that aim to improve people’s lives. As the consumer debt market continues to grow in the United States; we made it our objective to create a transparent and fair debt management services that are customized to the consumers’ individual circumstances.
Our Leadership team is comprised of individuals who have extensive experience and expertise in the financial services and debt management spheres. We are reinventing the market by investing in innovative technologies to better identify and target the market segment. At the same time, extensive market research also enables us to customize our products to better service our clients. Our workforce is a community made up of celebrated, diverse backgrounds working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt settlement industry.
About The Role
Our Customer Success Team serves as the primary point of contact for valued customers enrolled in Beyond Finance’s financial hardship programs. Our Retention Specialists play a critical role in ensuring the continued loyalty of our Beyond customer base by providing informed recommendations, guidance and engagement to our enrolled customers. Their primary focus is on our at-risk customers who are struggling with the use and/or value of their enrolled program, requiring creative problem solving to help them better realize and understand the value of their decision.
What You’ll Do
- Leverages creative approaches with enrolled customers to ensure they recognize and understand the value-add of the program
- Above all else, provides a best-in-class customer service experience over the phone and through various communication tools responding to client requests and anticipating unstated needs
- Through demonstrated effective listening, can analyze customer problems and provide information and solutions in a timely and efficient manner
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the CRM database (Client Relationship Management System)
- Thoroughly documents request outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with other departments within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Employs strong interpersonal skills to handle difficult calls courteously and professionally
What We Look For
- 2-4 years in sales or customer service; Contact and/or Call Center background, a bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Technical proficiency with Client Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong communicator: Includes listening, verbal & written communication
- Supports team/department collaboration & inclusion
- Effective problem solver
- Effective at time management, planning & organizing tasks and time
Beyond Finance is a next generation finance company. We have taken on the audacious goal of providing financial products that are simple, transparent and improve people’s lives. We are reinventing consumer debt management by heavily investing in data, technology and innovation to provide faster, individually tailored solutions that surpass industry standards. Our team consists of trailblazers, entrepreneurs and visionaries, boldly paving the way in data science, credit, servicing and marketing. Our leadership helped create and grow brands like WebEx, Barclays, Prosper, Avant, Capital One, Chase, and USAA. We’re a team that’s laser-focused on solving big problems and creating a financial brand consumers trust. It’s rare to hear people say, “I love my financial institution, they have my back.” At Beyond Finance, we’re dedicated to that goal.