About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is an exciting next generation Financial Services company with offices in Beverly MA and Houston TX. We provide financial products that are simple and transparent that aim to improve people’s lives. As the consumer debt market continues to grow in the United States; we made it our objective to create a transparent and fair debt management services that are customized to the consumers’ individual circumstances.
Our Leadership team is comprised of individuals who have extensive experience and expertise in the financial services and debt management spheres. We are reinventing the market by investing in innovative technologies to better identify and target the market segment. At the same time, extensive market research also enables us to customize our products to better service our clients. Our workforce is a community made up of celebrated, diverse backgrounds working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt settlement industry.
About the Role
Beyond Finance is searching for a Settlements Support Administrator that will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative tasks within our Settlements Department. This position will work closely with our Settlements Negotiators and Management in ensuring overall organization and management of client accounts, internal and external communications from both our clients and creditors. The Settlements Department works directly with creditors, agencies and law offices to resolve delinquent accounts and negotiate the best possible savings for each client.
What You’ll Do
- Manage communications and reconciliation between internal and external partners and business counterparts
- Coordinate tasks, actions, and necessary follow-ups to support settlement reps and keep customers on track in their path to debt resolution
- Review and discuss with our customers their account status pertaining to settlement terms and settlement activity
- Request proof of payment from collection agencies and our third party payment processor company
- Manage necessary customer and creditor documents to ensure the effective timing using our Customer Relations Management system (Salesforce)
- Actively multitask with the ability to maintain attention to small detail
- Engage in special projects and other assignments as directed by the Settlements team Manager(s)
- Assist the negotiations team with document preparation
- Manage all incoming emails from both clients and creditors
- Review negotiated settlements for mathematical and other errors
- Submit client settlement approvals
What We Look For
- High School Degree required; Undergrad Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Outlook with an ability to learn our systems
- Experience working in an administrative or customer service capacity (preferred)
- Previous debt settlement experience is (a plus!)
- Outstanding interpersonal, detail-oriented and problem-solving skills
- Positive, prompt, and reliable attitude towards work
- Boast quality customer relations skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proven track record of working cooperatively and effectively with various work styles, levels of management and support staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Beyond Finance is a next generation finance company. We have taken on the audacious goal of providing financial products that are simple, transparent and improve people’s lives. We are reinventing consumer debt management by heavily investing in data, technology and innovation to provide faster, individually tailored solutions that surpass industry standards. Our team consists of trailblazers, entrepreneurs and visionaries, boldly paving the way in data science, credit, servicing and marketing. Our leadership helped create and grow brands like WebEx, Barclays, Prosper, Avant, Capital One, Chase, and USAA. We’re a team that’s laser-focused on solving big problems and creating a financial brand consumers trust. It’s rare to hear people say, “I love my financial institution, they have my back.” At Beyond Finance, we’re dedicated to that goal.
Want to learn more about Beyond? Visit Beyond's website.
Jobs You May Like
The Democratic Party
Deputy Western Finance Director
The Democratic Party, Washington, DC (DNC HQ)