Client Success Representative (Starting at $22/hour + performance bonus opportunities)
Beyond, Beverly, MA, United States
We Go Above & BEYOND
About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is an exciting next generation Financial Services company with offices in Houston, TX, Beverly MA, Chicago IL, and Santa Fe, NM. We provide financial products that are simple and transparent that aim to improve people’s lives. As the consumer debt market continues to grow in the United States, we've made it our objective to create a transparent and fair debt management services that are customized to the consumers’ individual circumstances.
Our Leadership team is comprised of individuals who have extensive experience in the financial services and debt management spheres. We are reinventing the market by investing in innovative technologies to better identify and target the market segment. At the same time, extensive market research also enables us to customize our products to better service our clients. Our workforce is a community made up of celebrated, diverse backgrounds working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt settlement industry.
About The Role
Our Customer Success Representatives (CSR) serve as the primary point of contact for customers enrolled in Beyond Finance’s financial hardship programs. They are Beyond’s voice to the client and provides the connection between our Sales and Operations teams. Our CSRs possess a “second-to-none” work ethic and an upbeat, positive and passionate attitude about customer service. By responding promptly to client requests, and possessing an acute awareness that allows them to anticipate the client’s needs and exceed expectations, our Customer Success Department is critical to the success of helping maintain Beyond’s exemplary customer brand.
Positions start at $22/hour based on experience. Opportunity for monthly performance bonus also included!
What You'll Do
- Above all else, provides a best-in-class customer service experience over the phone and through various communication tools responding to client requests and anticipating unstated needs
- Through demonstrated effective listening, can analyze customer problems and provide information and solutions in a timely and efficient manner
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the CRM database (Client Relationship Management System)
- Thoroughly documents request outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis
- Work efficiently and effectively, both as a team and independently
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with other departments within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Utilizes appropriate resource materials to effectively and accurately interpret‚ respond and resolve customer inquiries and problems
- Employs strong interpersonal skills to handle difficult calls courteously and professionally
What We Look For
- Technical Proficiency with Client Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Customer Service Orientation
- Effective Communication: Includes listening, verbal & written
- Compliance Awareness
- Supports Team/Department Collaboration & Inclusion
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Planning & Organizing
Why Join Us?
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business.
- Competitive salary
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision
- FSA programs for healthcare and dependent care
- 3 weeks (15 days) Personal Time Off day (PTO)
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world class Financial Technology company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity employer.
Beyond Finance is a next generation finance company. We have taken on the audacious goal of providing financial products that are simple, transparent and improve people’s lives. We are reinventing consumer debt management by heavily investing in data, technology and innovation to provide faster, individually tailored solutions that surpass industry standards. Our team consists of trailblazers, entrepreneurs and visionaries, boldly paving the way in data science, credit, servicing and marketing. Our leadership helped create and grow brands like WebEx, Barclays, Prosper, Avant, Capital One, Chase, and USAA. We’re a team that’s laser-focused on solving big problems and creating a financial brand consumers trust. It’s rare to hear people say, “I love my financial institution, they have my back.” At Beyond Finance, we’re dedicated to that goal.
Want to learn more about Beyond? Visit Beyond's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Vaughan, ON