About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is an exciting next generation Financial Services company with offices in Houston, TX, Beverly MA, and Chicago, IL. We provide financial products that are simple and transparent that aim to improve people’s lives. As the consumer debt market continues to grow in the United States; we made it our objective to create a transparent and fair debt management services that are customized to consumers’ individual circumstances.
Our Leadership team comprises of individuals who have extensive experience, knowledge and expertise in the consumer financial services and debt management industries. We are reinventing the market by investing in innovative technologies to better identify and target customers in our market segment. At the same time, extensive market research also enables us to customize our products to better service our customer base. What set us apart as a company is the people that we have in our organization. Our team spirit and company culture further solidified the foundation to provide world class services and create a fun and innovative working environment.
About the Role:
The Helpdesk Support Technician is responsible for all aspects of user support, Installs, new employee setup, Desk moves, floor moves & buildouts, some light system administration for the company including: systems implementation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, usage monitoring, the broadcast and enforcement of system standards, and other work as required. The ideal candidate will be a technical generalist with exposure to a lot infrastructure and eager to learn everything from SSO, OneLogin, AWS virtual and cloud infrastructure.
Wednesday - Friday: 10:00am CST to 7:00pm CST
Saturdays: 9:00am CST to 5:00pm CST
What You’ll Do
- Administration of Office Technology; provide hands-on mentoring and coaching to end-users within the office
- Perform troubleshooting; technical support; and maintenance of third party commercial client-server applications; custom .NET applications; Microsoft operating systems; Cloud PBX phone systems; and all other related information and office automation systems
- Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot desktop computers, WAN and LAN equipment, local printers, scanners, copiers, and other peripherals as needed.
- Manage Jira Help Desk Ticketing System, Resolves elevated Help Desk incidents, change management requests, or problem tickets as assigned.
- Manage all system logs for performance, security, and troubleshooting to include but not limited to: operating systems, backups, client-server applications, and other software or hardware as needed
- Implementation and maintenance of back-up programs including removing the backup media to separate physical location
Other tasks and projects as assigned
What We Look For
- Bachelor/Associate Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or applicable certifications and 4 years experience
- Four (4) years progressive experience as a Desktop Support Tech or related capacity in a fast paced startup, medium sized organization with a structured IT department
- Two (2) years of Active Directory experience
- Onelogin experience preferred
- Microsoft Certified preferred
Why join us?
We are looking for great people to join our fast-paced, growing, and innovative business and make a positive impact.
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401k with company match
- Health, dental, vision, and commuter benefits
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class Financial Technology company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
Beyond Finance is a next generation finance company. We have taken on the audacious goal of providing financial products that are simple, transparent and improve people’s lives. We are reinventing consumer debt management by heavily investing in data, technology and innovation to provide faster, individually tailored solutions that surpass industry standards. Our team consists of trailblazers, entrepreneurs and visionaries, boldly paving the way in data science, credit, servicing and marketing. Our leadership helped create and grow brands like WebEx, Barclays, Prosper, Avant, Capital One, Chase, and USAA. We’re a team that’s laser-focused on solving big problems and creating a financial brand consumers trust. It’s rare to hear people say, “I love my financial institution, they have my back.” At Beyond Finance, we’re dedicated to that goal.