Command Center Analyst
About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is an exciting next generation Financial Services company with offices in Houston, TX, Chicago, IL and Beverly, MA. We provide financial products that are simple and transparent that aim to improve people’s lives. As the consumer debt market continues to grow in the United States; we made it our objective to create a transparent and fair debt management services that are customized to the consumers’ individual circumstances.
Our Leadership team is comprised of individuals who have extensive experience and expertise in the financial services and debt management spheres. We are reinventing the market by investing in innovative technologies to better identify and target the market segment. At the same time, extensive market research also enables us to customize our products to better service our clients. Our workforce is a community made up of celebrated, diverse backgrounds working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt settlement industry.
About the Role
We are seeking a Five9 Programmer/Developer to support Beyond Finance’ ambitious growth. You will provide strategic, innovative, and cost-effective solutions to increase efficiency, reliability, and integration of our services and operations. You will work daily in a semi-autonomous environment where fast prototyping emerging technologies to solve industry-related problems is the rule.
What You'll Do
Five9 Programmer will be lead programmer for all Five9 integrations, applications, call routing, reporting. The individual must be an expert using Five9, API, commands, and have programmatically integrated with databases, CRM and third-party applications. Five9 programmers will be required to create application -to -application integration with SQL Server, AWS Applications, Salesforce and EllieMae Velocify. The individual will be an expert with Five9 scripting, debugging and security. This is not a Five9 administration position, but a programing role focused on Five9 integration and enhancements
- Experience with following Five9 API
- Five9 Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) web services API
- Configuration Web Services API
- Reporting Web Services API
- Statistical Web Services API
- Experience with Five9 connectors to provide real time data access during a call
- Experience with Pre-Packaged CRM Integrations such as
- Velocify/Leads 360
- More than two years of experience in Five9 programming using a scripting language. Experience in software development and scripting is required.
- Experience with databases such as MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Redis, Cassandra, and/or Mongo.
- Knowledge of out of the box reports for Queues, Agents, Interactions, Campaigns, IVR Scripting, List Reports, Contacts, Do Not Call, Worksheets and custom report creation
Would like to see
- Experience with project management and workflow tools such as Agile, Jira,
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services (AWS)
- Experience in working with Selenium or equivalent for automation and configuration.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed.
Why join us?
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. We offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- 4 weeks personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
- More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world class Financial Technology company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
- *Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance is a next generation finance company. We have taken on the audacious goal of providing financial products that are simple, transparent and improve people’s lives. We are reinventing consumer debt management by heavily investing in data, technology and innovation to provide faster, individually tailored solutions that surpass industry standards. Our team consists of trailblazers, entrepreneurs and visionaries, boldly paving the way in data science, credit, servicing and marketing. Our leadership helped create and grow brands like WebEx, Barclays, Prosper, Avant, Capital One, Chase, and USAA. We’re a team that’s laser-focused on solving big problems and creating a financial brand consumers trust. It’s rare to hear people say, “I love my financial institution, they have my back.” At Beyond Finance, we’re dedicated to that goal.