About Beyond Finance
Beyond Finance is a next generation FinTech company with offices in Houston, San Diego, and Chicago. We offer simple and transparent financial products that are customized to our clients’ individual circumstances. As the consumer debt market continues to grow in the United States, we have made it our objective to provide personalized financial solutions that pave the path to financial freedom.
Our leadership team has extensive experience and expertise in the financial services and debt management marketplace. Our diverse workforce is driven to elevate standards for the debt relief industry. Our team spirit and company culture further solidify the foundation to provide world-class services and create a fun and innovative working environment.
About the Role
The Director of Marketing Analytics will conduct analyses focused on optimizing marketing performance. The role will collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, operations, data/BI, and product teams to deliver novel, actionable insights into customer acquisition and retention. The Director will be responsible for analyzing, measuring, reporting, and testing across all marketing channels.
The ideal candidate will be a results-driven, strategic thinker able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment. An understanding of affiliate, digital, and direct mail marketing attribution will be critical to the success of the Director of Marketing Analytics. Exceptional candidates will have best-in-class data skills including SQL, Excel, dataset manipulation, data visualization, and presentation.
A successful Director of Marketing Analytics will quickly build a deep understanding of the business and be able to effectively communicate results and present recommendations to key stakeholders throughout the organization. The Director will be hands-on, diving deep into the data for specific analyses while working on multiple projects concurrently.
What You'll Do
- Analyze data and deliver actionable recommendations to improve customer acquisition and retention
- Build and maintain automated reporting and marketing dashboards; Define and continually challenge KPIs and metrics that are critical to optimizing marketing efforts
- Conduct and present insightful analyses on major marketing trends, challenges, and opportunities; recommend solutions that can be easily interpreted by non-analytical partners
- Work closely with the marketing team in defining tests and experimental design, reporting, and communicating results to senior management
- Exercise flexibility in working on multiple marketing projects concurrently in this fast-paced FinTech/start-up environment
- Work closely with the Data Engineering and Business Intelligence team to ensure data required for marketing analysis is accurate, timely, and complete
- Instill and maintain a strong corporate culture, focusing on positive intent, authenticity, and clarity
What We Look For
- Proven track record in attacking marketing, product, or business challenges, conducting data-driven analyses, and delivering actionable insights that lead to measurable results
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in math, economics, engineering, business, finance, or other analytical field.
- 5 – 10 years professional experience in marketing, product, or business analytics
- 2 – 4 years of experience managing a team and developing talent
- Best-in-class data and analytics skills
- Significant experience with data-related best practices and methodologies; experience with relational data models, SQL, data warehouse, and reporting techniques.
- Previous experience with the BI tool Looker is a significant plus
- Focused attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter able hit the ground running and thrive in a fast-paced FinTech/start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Commitment to ensuring Beyond Finance integrity, mission, and vision
Why join us?
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. We offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous PTO policy
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class Financial Technology company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance is a next generation finance company. We have taken on the audacious goal of providing financial products that are simple, transparent and improve people’s lives. We are reinventing consumer debt management by heavily investing in data, technology and innovation to provide faster, individually tailored solutions that surpass industry standards. Our team consists of trailblazers, entrepreneurs and visionaries, boldly paving the way in data science, credit, servicing and marketing. Our leadership helped create and grow brands like WebEx, Barclays, Prosper, Avant, Capital One, Chase, and USAA. We’re a team that’s laser-focused on solving big problems and creating a financial brand consumers trust. It’s rare to hear people say, “I love my financial institution, they have my back.” At Beyond Finance, we’re dedicated to that goal.
Want to learn more about Beyond? Visit Beyond's website.
File hosting service
Jobs You May Like
Global Head of SEO