Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We're in constant pursuit of new collaborators that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
About the Role
Our technology team works to build, launch, and evolve our internal applications and consumer-facing web applications. We implement modern agile best practices and fully automated CI/CD pipelines. The SDET role focuses on verifying the quality and reliability of the software. The Lead SDET focuses on advancing the whole SDET team, tools, and processes. You must be results-driven and able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with Product Management to find and close requirements gaps and create test plans
- Work closely with Software Engineers to deliver new functionality
- Investigate and resolve complex bugs in unfamiliar code
- Mentor other SDETs and actively follow up with and unblock team members
- Lead system and testing improvement efforts
- Regularly update repos and application frameworks for supporting tools
- Identify and propose solutions to process inefficiencies
- Proactively investigate testing and tooling issues
What We Look For
- 5+ years of experience testing software applications
- 2+ years of experience leading and helping other Test Engineers
- Ability to lead and help other team members while also contributing
- Must have experience with using API to improve Front End Testing
- Experience in POM, Efficient E2E Testing, and Advanced Cypress Topics
- Ability to understand and help maintain code pipelines in GitHub
- Experience in implementing new testing tools and frameworks
- Ability to prioritize and deliver stories independently, communicate bugs and risks
- Ability to write complex SQL queries to validate data changes or troubleshoot issues
Want to learn more about our engineering department? Read Day in the Life of a Beyond Finance Software Engineer
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. For eligible fulltime employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance Finance and HR teams. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond Finance HR team.
Beyond Finance is a next generation finance company. We have taken on the audacious goal of providing financial products that are simple, transparent and improve people’s lives. We are reinventing consumer debt management by heavily investing in data, technology and innovation to provide faster, individually tailored solutions that surpass industry standards. Our team consists of trailblazers, entrepreneurs and visionaries, boldly paving the way in data science, credit, servicing and marketing. Our leadership helped create and grow brands like WebEx, Barclays, Prosper, Avant, Capital One, Chase, and USAA. We’re a team that’s laser-focused on solving big problems and creating a financial brand consumers trust. It’s rare to hear people say, “I love my financial institution, they have my back.” At Beyond Finance, we’re dedicated to that goal.
Want to learn more about Beyond? Visit Beyond's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.