Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We're in constant pursuit of new collaborators that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
About the Role
The Marketing Analytics, Sr. Analyst will conduct and oversee analyses focused on optimizing and understanding marketing performance, sales effectiveness, client retention, and lifetime customer value. The role will collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, operations, product, sales, business intelligence, and data teams to deliver novel, actionable insights that contribute to meeting company goals.
The ideal candidate will be a results-driven, strategic thinker able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment. Exceptional candidates will have best-in-class data skills including SQL, Excel, dataset manipulation, and data visualization. Experience with Looker is a plus.
A successful Senior Analyst will quickly build a deep understanding of the business and be able to effectively organize the data necessary for ongoing analyses and identify areas for increased visibility. The Senior Analyst will be hands-on, diving deep into the data for specific analyses and working with our Data & Business Intelligent teams to ensure our data is up-to-date, accurate, and accessible.
What You'll Do
- Pull, clean, and analyze data to deliver actionable recommendations to improve customer
acquisition and retention
- Liaison between Data, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Operations and Sales to ensure
that data needs are continuously met
- Conduct insightful analyses on major major marketing and sales initiatives, operational
trends, challenges, and opportunities
- Build and maintain automated reporting and dashboards to track key metrics
- Work closely with the product and operations teams in defining tests and experimental
- Exercise flexibility in working on multiple projects concurrently in this fast-paced
What We Look For
- 3+ years professional experience in marketing, product, or business analytics
- Best-in-class data and analytical skills
- Significant experience with data-related best practices and methodologies; experience
with relational data models, SQL, etc.
- Previous experience with the BI tool Looker is a plus
- Desire to grow professionally and build your skillset with a growing team
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. For eligible fulltime employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance Finance and HR teams. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond Finance HR team.
Beyond Finance is a next generation finance company. We have taken on the audacious goal of providing financial products that are simple, transparent and improve people’s lives. We are reinventing consumer debt management by heavily investing in data, technology and innovation to provide faster, individually tailored solutions that surpass industry standards. Our team consists of trailblazers, entrepreneurs and visionaries, boldly paving the way in data science, credit, servicing and marketing. Our leadership helped create and grow brands like WebEx, Barclays, Prosper, Avant, Capital One, Chase, and USAA. We’re a team that’s laser-focused on solving big problems and creating a financial brand consumers trust. It’s rare to hear people say, “I love my financial institution, they have my back.” At Beyond Finance, we’re dedicated to that goal.
Want to learn more about Beyond? Visit Beyond's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.