Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We're in constant pursuit of new collaborators that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
About The Role
The Senior Product & Analytics Associate will conduct analyses focused on optimizing and understanding marketing channel performance, client retention, and lifetime customer value. The role will collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, operations, product and sales to deliver actionable insights that help meet company goals. A successful associate will quickly build a deep understanding of the business and be able to effectively communicate results and present recommendations to executives.
The ideal candidate will be a results-driven, strategic thinker able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment. Exceptional candidates will have best-in-class data skills including SQL, Excel, dataset manipulation, data visualization, and presentation.
What You'll Do
- Conduct and present analysis on major operational challenges and opportunities, and recommend actionable solutions for non-analytical partners
- Re-define and challenge company KPIs that are critical to achieving company and business unit goals
- Work closely with the product and operations teams in defining tests and experimental design, and report findings to senior leadership.
What We Look For
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, STEM, or other analytical field
- 2-4 years professional experience in marketing, product, strategy, or business analytics
- Prior experience in Strategy Consulting, Financial Services, or Start-up environments
- Familiarity with doing analysis in Excel and coding in SQL; experience in Python or R is not required but a plus
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. For eligible fulltime employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance Finance and HR teams. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond Finance HR team.
Beyond Finance is a next generation finance company. We have taken on the audacious goal of providing financial products that are simple, transparent and improve people’s lives. We are reinventing consumer debt management by heavily investing in data, technology and innovation to provide faster, individually tailored solutions that surpass industry standards. Our team consists of trailblazers, entrepreneurs and visionaries, boldly paving the way in data science, credit, servicing and marketing. Our leadership helped create and grow brands like WebEx, Barclays, Prosper, Avant, Capital One, Chase, and USAA. We’re a team that’s laser-focused on solving big problems and creating a financial brand consumers trust. It’s rare to hear people say, “I love my financial institution, they have my back.” At Beyond Finance, we’re dedicated to that goal.
Want to learn more about Beyond? Visit Beyond's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.