BGB is seeking a Junior Motion Graphics Animator to join our expanding digital team. He or she will be working with a world-class team of art directors, producers, animators, and creative directors in a fast-paced in-house agency environment. He or she will report to the lead animator and should have strong skills in using Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere, with a basic understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite. Experience using Maya for 3D animation is not required but a huge plus. They will need to balance creative thinking, interpersonal skills, and client expectations to translate concepts into exceptional digital experiences.
Professional Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Animation, Computer Graphics, Graphic Design, Multimedia or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- A minimum of 2 years of motion graphics/animation experience using Adobe After Effects, preferably at an advertising agency.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience using Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Maya
- Experience using Red Giant Trapcode and Video Copilot Element plugins within After Effects is a plus
- Should understand basic video production workflows including how and when to use specific video compressions and codecs
- Excellent typography animation skills
- Basic knowledge of audio editing
- Excellent judgment, decision-making, and accurate time estimation skills
- Ability to work efficiently in fast paced environment meeting tight deadlines
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
BGB offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package along with an exciting and creative working environment where employees feel challenged and their contribution is recognized. We are located in the neighborhood of SoHo in New York City. Opportunities for career and personal development are excellent.
About BGB Group
About us BGB Group is a marketing communications organization that supports the promotional and educational objectives of pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device clients. Its two agencies subsidiaries, BGB New York and BIONYC, offer capabilities that span medical and marketing consulting, promotional advertising, medical education and digital execution.
Want to learn more about BGB Group? Visit BGB Group's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, International Markets
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Software Engineer, Search Tools
Pinterest, San Francisco
Senior Consulting Engineer, North Central
MongoDB, Chicago, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Detroit, or Remote
Software Engineer - Mobile
Iterable, San Francisco, CA
Hadoop Infrastructure Engineer
Foursquare, New York, San Francisco
Senior Salesforce Engineer
XO Group, Austin