The Human Resources Director has overall responsibility for the Human Resources (HR) function within the Agency. Reporting to the COO, the HR Director is responsible for day-to-day operations, overseeing payroll and benefits, performance management, supporting learning and development, and ongoing employee relations work.
- Minimum of ten years HR generalist experience, with a minimum of 5 years HR management experience
- Experience in developing and implementing HR strategies that align with business goals to build and sustain a high performance culture
- Ability to collaborate with other departments and all levels of associates
- Excellent communication, leadership, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal and coaching skills
- Knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Ability to effectively manage sensitive situations and confidential data
- Ensures all HR systems are utilized to agency’s advantage
- Encourages the ongoing development of HR staff
About BGB Group
About us BGB Group is a marketing communications organization that supports the promotional and educational objectives of pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device clients. Its two agencies subsidiaries, BGB New York and BIONYC, offer capabilities that span medical and marketing consulting, promotional advertising, medical education and digital execution.